♪Kidnapper♪

"what happened tae.......taetae...... please look at me...."
Ara kept nudging him..who was driving the car.....well....if you see it from third person's perspective.... He would seem okay to you.... Calm..not even a bit of anger could be detected in his facial expressions..
But Ara knew better than that.. he was the usual type of person who will keep giggling even it's just he himself there...and sitting beside his sister.. tae can be this cold only if he is upset..

"Are you angry because I didn't let you say anything to him at the cafe back there? Tae you know right why I didn't...if yo-"

Taehyung turned the car on it's right furiously.... indirectly telling her to shut the Fack up..
But she didn't......

"Tae.... you know I don't want you to be involved in these types of scams .. at least not again....."

Taehyung was trying hard to not remind himself what happened earlier but there she was ... Pulling it again and again.........

"It's okay...."

"Then why are you so silent hmm?"

It was it.. taehyung needed to vent his anger out...

Parking the car in the road side part ...he aggressively hit the stirring wheel..

"Should not I Ara...tell me should not I?
I mean I was doing my own job..what the heck is these types of guy's problem in the first place..can't they understand..when I said fuck off I meant fuck off..... And what is even your problem......you Know what..if I wanted..I could have just ignore your command and kick him some lessons. But I didn't..why? Cause it'd spoil your image...but why the fuck would you babysit me infront of the whole crowd....like what the fuck should it means...
'taetae..go to the car... you'll not like what will happen'

What do you think they ..no fuck them..what do you think he thought of me..... He of course felt it was right to approach me and fucking force me to kiss cause I... Behaved like a.... fucking weakling..."

Huffing at the last part..... Taehyung turned around....

Ara pouted and started poking him..
"You know right I can tolerate everything but your discomfort... I hate it that I can't control my anger everytime..but ......

And what do you think I should have done....you are still baby to me....taetae........

And last time I had let you be at your own.... What happened remember?

You were almost kidnapped... How can I let that happen ag-"

"Oh my freaking goodness noona ...I was only 9 years old.... Don't bring that everytime......."

Taehyung exclaimed ...embarrassed that his noona still treats him as a nine years old boy....

"Ten..."

"Well...ten..but what year I am on now.. at least stop babying me..."

With that.. somehow calmer than before.. taehyung started the engine..

Yelping out when Ara pinched his cheeks.. causing her to giggle...

"Don't.."he snapped....

"Ung tae..." She again poked his torso .. tickling him..

"Don't.."

"Ung tae.."

"Ara..'m driving.."

"Ung tae"

While Ara disturbing him..and taehyung whining they disappeared into a dot ..

___________

"What the fuck..."