25

Chapter Twenty-Five| Eden

"So, you guys got kids?" I give a tight lipped smile as we all sit together in the garden. Theo hasn't said a word as he keeps his stare on the couple.

Iris smiles and nods her head. "A boy named Lance, he's twenty one. He's extremely busy so he couldn't travel with us." My eyes widen.

"Is he the only child you have?" I question further and I watch her face fall.

"I-I had a child before Lance but he was a stillborn." I watch her eyes become watery and I suddenly feel guilty about asking the questions.

"These professors just just took him away, something about experiments on stillborns, we didn't even get to say goodbye and bury him." Daniel explains, his voice holding a hint of anger.

My mum passes Iris a tissue and Iris accepts it, wiping the tears from under her eyes.

My heart falls to my stomach and I feel Theo grab my hand. I look up at him and watch his eyebrows furrow as he looks between Iris and Daniel.

I then take the minute to look at Daniel and I would be lying if I said Theo didn't look like him.

Because he really does.

From the black curly hair to the strong jawline.

"You had a boy? How many years ago? If you don't mind me asking." I can't help but blurt.

"Twenty five years." Iris gives me a sad smile and I feel myself take in a deep breath.

Theo's twenty five.

A small gasp escapes my lips and I start to put the pieces together.

"I want to go home." Theo mumbles and stands up. I look up at him with wide eyes as he looks down at me with empty ones. "Please, small, I don't feel good." I nod my head and give everyone a tight lipped smile.

"We're going to get going." My mum smiles and nods her head in understanding.

"Of course dear. Will you be joining us for dinner before we go back to Canada?" My dad stands up and pulls Theo and I into a hug.

"Of course." I smile at Iris and Daniel. "Nice to meet you." They smile back before Theo is dragging me out of the house.

Once we get home and I close the front door, Theo pulls me into a tight hug. I sigh and slowly wrap my arms around him.

"I don't want to believe it, small." He cries into the crook of my neck.

"It's okay, baby. Please stop crying." I stroke his hair.

He pulls away and looks at me with watery eyes. "They never gave me up, small!" His face contorts into anger and I suddenly feel like I have to be wary of him.

"Theo let's sit down, yeah." I raise my hands up and his breathing starts to become erratic.

"Professor Richards ruined my life! I could have had a proper family!" He clenches his hair tightly and I flinch at how hard he is gripping his curls.

"Theo, calm down, you're going to pass out if you keep breathing like that." I tell him, starting to get worried about his mental health. "And don't bother pushing me away because I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to make us some tea and then we are going to talk about what's going on." I tell him sternly and I watch his arms drop as he looks at me in shock.

He complies anyway and makes his way over to sit on the sofa. I take my shoes off and then I make us both our teas. I walk over to Theo and sit the cups of tea on the coffee table before situating myself on Theo's lap.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles, kissing my neck. "Is our little girl okay?" I laugh at his question.

"You are so sure we are having a baby girl?" I look at him in amusement and he nods his head, his face serious.

"I know so." He rests his large hand on my belly and smiles. He then looks up at me and kisses me gently on the lips. "I won't let anything happen to her."

"Theo, Iris and Daniel could be your parents." I say and I watch his face drop. "We're going to have to find out before they leave to go back home." I whisper and Theo clenches his eyes shut. "Remember they didn't give you up, they thought you were a stillborn, they thought you were dead."

"I don't want to get attached to them if they are just going to leave me again, small." Theo shrugs and I tilt my head. "I'd rather them not know."

"Theo, you're just saying that because it's all a bit of a shock. You have a younger brother!" I try to encourage him to consider getting to know his 'parents'. "We can get a DNA test done."

"And what if they're not?"

"Then we continue to search, but I am confident that those two people are your mum and dad." I smile. "Plus our baby needs all the family she can get." Theo's eyes brighten and he nods his head.

"Okay."

A yawn escapes my lips and Theo is up with me in his arms and is rushing up the stairs. "You need to nap, small." He scolds and walks into our bedroom, placing me gently on our bed.

I giggle when he wraps me up in the blankets. "I love you, Theo." I beam and he stops just to stare at me in admiration.

"Tell me again."

"I love you, my giant." I grin and he releases a breath I didn't realise he was holding.

"I love you, small." He leans down to kiss my forehead. "Now sleep."

"Stay with me?" I pout and he nods, laying on top of the bed.

"Always."

•••

Vibrating.

That's what wakes me up from my slumber.

With closed eyes, I feel around the bed for Theo but frown when I don't feel him anywhere.

I sit up and slowly open my eyes and what I see makes me choke on my spit.

That vibrating.

Is my vibrator.

In Theo's hands!

"Theo!" I'm quick out of bed, I snatch the device out of his hands, switching it off and shoving it back into my draws.

"I've read that those things are used for pleasure." I blink up at him, my heart still racing from shock.

"Right okay." I release a breath and nod my head.

"I want to use it on you."

Fuck me!

A/N
Next chapter is gonna be 💦💗