8*

" I AM NOT CHEATING, STOP ACTING LIKE I AM." Yoongi screamed back at you.

You two were playing a card game and you were positive that Yoongi was cheating.

" No Yoongi, I threw a 2 and you threw a 2 and then I threw a joker, you are supposed to grab 9 cards." You huffed.

" No I'm not-"

" You know what, let's just wait for the kid to arrive- Wait, what time is it?" You asked him as he shrugged and grabbed his phone.

" It's 12:52, let's head down." Yoongi said as you nodded and cleaned the cards up.

Today at 13:00 all duos who made it trough the first part of the project were expected downstairs in the lobby. You would all be called one by one again and would meet your child there.

" Hey guys! Are you excited?" Areum asked once you two were downstairs in the lobby.

" Of course we are!" You replied as you greeted her with a hug.

" How do you know if Yoongi's happy about it too? His expression never changes! If he's happy, he looks like this, if he's mad he also looks like this!" Taehyung exclaimed randomly.

" He's soft, trust me." You smiled before winking at Yoongi as you made eye contact.

" Hey guys." Mina and Seokjin joined the conversation.

" Hey, how's-" Taehyung kept talking while Seokjin turned to you.

" Hey, can we talk?" He asked.

" Sure." You nodded.

" I mean under 4 eyes." He said as he pointedly held eye contact with Yoongi.

" Oh, right if course. So what's up?" You asked him once you were far enough from the group.

" I wondered if you had troubles with Yoongi in the baby part of the project?" Seokjin asked you.

" Well, in the first two weeks I did, but afterwards we managed to work together quite well." You told him.

" Oh..."

" Why? Is something the matter between you and Mina?" You asked him.

" Yes, well no, I mean sort of? The both of us have very different perspectives on how to raise a kid, and I don't really like working with her in general. She keeps nagging about little things. I tough that if Yoongi was still being annoying, that we could switch partners so I could be with you." He explained as he rubbed the back of his neck.

You lost yourself in your toughs, did he really just say that he wanted to work with you? You know clearly that before the project started, you would have agreed on his proposal in a heartbeat. But now? It didn't seem right to raise a kid without Yoongi.

" Ah, I see. I'm sorry Jin, but I like working with Yoongi." You smiled apologetically at him.

" I kinda know yeah, you two are pretty close. If I didn't know you two I would've tough you're a couple." He laughed sadly.

" Oh, okay? That's a way to put it I geuss? But maybe you should talk to Mina about it again, maybe you'll both find a way to work together if you'd just talk." You said.

" I will, let's go back to the group." He nodded before turning around.

Since when did it start to feel so nice to be with Yoongi? And since when did it sounds so bad to be with Seokjin instead of Yoongi?

" What'd he wanna talk about?" Yoongi asked as you sat down beside him, wordlessly handing you a drink without even looking at you.

" I'll tell you back at the apartment. Where'd you get this?" You asked, sipping your fanta.

" Vending machine, we were up pretty late when we picked Naeun up so I tough it'd be a good idea if I got us a drink." He shrugged.

" Thanks." You smiled at him.

One by one your classmates were called again, you and Yoongi being the last of your friendgroup to pick up your kid.

" Do you have any preferences for gender now too or did Naeun change your mind?" You teased him.

He smiled.

" I suppose she made me change my mind. But weren't we supposed to get a boy this time?" He asked.

" Yeah, but it's school we're talking about. You never know." You shrugged.

" That's true." He nodded.

" L/N Y/N and Min Yoongi." You two were called.

You two made your way in the office and sat down.

" Alright, let's get started right away. Just like in the first part of the peoject, you will have a notepad again. However, considering your grades, you don't need to write every little thing down what happened. Only when you take him out, at what time you put him to bed, when he eats, how many snacks a day, that type of stuff. In other words, you don't need to specify any actions anymore. You arleady know most of the necessary information about him, I do have to tell you that I made a mistake by telling you that he was 5, he's 4, and doesn't go to school yet. That's for all, so let's go meet him." She smiled as you both followed her into the room on the side once again. ( A/N: Idk about the school system in Korea, so I just added in the one from my country and there kids start by the age of 4.)

Unlike what it had been first, it was now an open space for the kid's to play. There was a carpet thrown over the floor and now only a few kids were playing on it, tough a few did keep to themselves and were colouring.

" Would you like me to call him over or do you want to introduce yourself?" Your teacher asked the both of you.

You glanced at Yoongi, who shrugged.

" I can't even decently introduce myself to an adult, but I think it's best if we do at least try to introduce ourselves." He said as you nodded in agreement.

" Alright, the kid over there who's sitting on the green chair by the colouring table is Jaehyuk, I'll be in my office if you need me." Your teacher smiled before walking away.

" Let's go." You smiled as you grabbed his hand and pulled him allong.

" Hello, what are you drawing?" You asked the black haired little boy as you kneeled down beside him.

" Hi, it's a frog." He spoke shyly, avoiding eye contact.

" That's a very pretty frog, you're Jaehyuk right?" Yoongi smiled softly as he also kneeled down beside you.

" Yes, that's me. Are you my adopt parents for now?" He asked, an excited glint in his eyes.

" Yes we are. I'm Y/N." You smiled aoftly.

" Hello Y/N. I'm Jaehyuk! Are you two in love? I heard from Karen that parents usually are." Jaehyuk smiled innocently.

Wasn't he too young for this type of stuff?

You turned to look at Yoongi, who just continued to smile at Jaehyuk, the soft look not leaving his eyes.

" Yes, we are."

[ A/N : bros/sistahs quarantine is getting to me. Are y'all in quarantine or not?]