Chapter 4:

Shelly

"Shellz you better come get ya godson!" Chanel said as I answered her FaceTime. "Look at him." She said moving the camera so I could see him.

"Awh my boo. Pick him up Nel." I said watching Jordan cry sitting between her legs grabbing her shirt.

She was about to say something but then Kjayy yelled in the background. "Pick my fuckin son up Chanel!"

"Shut the fuck up!" She yelled back. "You see this shit Shelly? That's why his ass is so spoiled. Now watch his ass stop crying." She said picking him up he laid right against her boobs quieting down.

"Boo just wanted the boobs."

"Just like his damn daddy." She said. I laughed.

"Who that?" I heard a voice ask before Z's face came into the camera as he sat next to her.

"Oh it's sexy ass thighs! Hey bae."

I shook my head laughing. "Kaine's not even in the room dummy."

"Oh, I thought he was."

"Wait, so you be joking? I thought you really wanted ya cousin's girl." Chanel said.

"Nah. I mean when I first met her I wanted to- never mind that don't matter because Kaine still got sour feelings towards me because of that, but nah I wouldn't do that to my bro. I just like fuckin with Kaine. Shell fam now. I told him I ain't gonna stop flirting with you until he officially claim you."

"Kaine been claimed her tho." Chanel said.

"Did he introduce her to auntie yet? No? Then he ain't claim her."

"He wants to, I just keep avoiding it." I said.

"Oh. Well shit, I keep fuckin with him for no reason then. Oh well I'ma continue because I like pissing him off."

"You gonna leave my man the fuck alone." I say.

"Don't say shit when Kaine punch you in ya face one day." Nel said.

"Shit, he probably will. I know I would."

"Oh gosh, we don't need y'all asses fighting." Chanel said.

"That's my brother. I wouldn't fight him." He shrugged.

"Z I love how you are so humble about shit." I said.

"I do too." He said sighing making me laugh.

"Fuck you talking to Z for?" Kaine snapped standing in the doorway.

"I'ma hit you later thighs." Z laughed snatching Chanel's phone hanging up.

"He plays too damn much." I said.

"So what else you love about my cousin? You wanna fuck him too?" My head snapped towards him.

"I will slap the shit outta you Kaleb. I was on FaceTime with Nel, not Z. You always gotta be an asshole, that's why ya ass single now."

"Yo ass ain't single and my ass ain't single so shut the fuck up." He said walking back out the room.

"Annoying ass."

"Don't mumble shit Nichelle!" He shouted from a distance making me roll my eyes.

*

Kaine

I went from channel to channel trying to find something to watch.

"What?" I answered my ringing phone.

"Well damn, hi to you too lil nigga." Kjayy said. "Fuck wrong with you?"

"The usual, Shelly pissing me the fuck off."