Classroom Frustration

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... enjoy! ☺)*Fluffy Lemon*

Aizawa's POV

It was just a normal day at UA however, todays heat was practically deadly, 105°F. I had just finished up with class and even inside the building was hot as hell, I still had to stay for a bit to finish grading papers. I unzipped the top half of my suit and let it drop and hang off my hips revealing a skin tight gray tank top I wore under. I noticed my door was open so I used my capture weapon to close the door so I didn't have to get up. I was so tired from all of the heat I looked at the first paper to grade found all the wrong answers then put it down. I wasn't fully focusing on my surroundings or what I was even doing. I grabbed the same paper and proceeded to regrade the paper when I noticed that I had already graded the paper. I set the paper and my red pen down. I pushed away from my desk leaned back, putting my arms over my eyes and closing them real quick. I heard a poof and sat up and opened my eyes extremely shocked.

All Might's POV

Aizawa's class just ended everyone ran out I passed Midorya and waved hi. I walked into Aizawa's class but as I walked in he was turned around taking the top half of his suit off. I blushed a little as I saw the definition of his muscles and his skin tight tank top that would probably look better on the floor. My face got redder and I didn't want it to seem like I was watching him.

I inflated my body so I wouldn't be so loud and noticeable and hid behind a cabinet. And just in time too. I looked up and noticed his scarf was closing the door. I sat there just quietly watching him he looked frustrated. I wish I could help relieve some frustration. He leaned back and away from his desk covering his face, here was my chance to come in. I tip-toed to his desk and sat on the edge of it in front of him. I flexed my body causing him to jolt up and almost head butt me in the chest.

Aizawa's POV
"A..A..All Might what are you doing here I didn't expect to see you until I got home." I said as a small blush formed and as my pants started to tighten up in the crotch area.

"Oh no reason I just stopped by to say hi but noticed you were a little bit frustrated and hot (in more ways than one)...so I thought I could help you out a bit." All might said as he pulled my chair closer and leaned down towards me kissing my collar bone and up towards my neck. 

He picked me from his chair and I wrapped my legs around him, I kissed him passionately before a worry fear ridden face came upon me as I realized we were still at school and someone could walk in at anytime. All Might sat back down on the edge of my desk and continued to kiss me everywhere not a care in the world. He started kissing my collarbone and biting down lightly, little whimpers and moans came out and hit bit and sucked harder. I pushed him away a little, "yes I have frustration and I am hot but this isn't gonna help me All Might" I said as the bulge in my pants why begging to be free.

All might set me down on my chair and back up a bit pulling something out of his pocket, while pulling the unknown item out of his pocket Todoroki walked in, both of our faces getting a little bit blushed. He put the item in my hand, "You know exactly what to do with this and it can help with your frustrations use it immediately for best results." He said smiling as he walked passed Todoroki waving bye to both of them.

Todoroki went to his desk and grabbed his bag, "Sorry Aizawa Sensei I forgot my book bag, see you next period." he said as he walked out.

I looked at the item All Might had put in my hand it was a ring but not the size of any of his fingers, then it hit him where it was supposed to go. I pulled himself under my desk until my bulge was completely under and pulled the rest of my suit down just enough the get to my boxers. Releasing my dick from my boxers, I put the ring on but it was a little to big, when it got the the base I let go and it tightened just enough that it was squeezing my dick slightly. I moaned at the sudden squeeze then put the boxers back on and pulled my suit back up to where it was. I sat there for a few minutes confused on how it would help but trusted All Might. I started back up on grading papers and about three papers into grading the ring around my dick started to vibrate a little. It took me for a sudden shock and I marked a right answer wrong, getting used to the feeling I correct my mistake.

*1 hour later*

~so this is what All Might's plan was~

I thought as my class walked back in.

~I can do this I can make it through class this isn't so bad~

I put the top half of my suit back on and zipped it up. I stood up and started writing on the board questions that people were missing the most. As I finished the last question the cock ring started to vibrate more I almost dropped the piece of chalk on the ground.

"Ok class...huff..huff...figure out what the correct answer is."

I sat down and tried to work on other papers while they talked amongst each other to figure the answer out. The toy on my dick started to violently vibrate and I snapped the pen in my hand and bit my other hand trying not to moan in class. The class looked over and a bit confused but no one asked. I tried to focus on something else but was not working so well. The toy got even faster and I just slammed my head down on my desk and grabbed my dick the try and relieve pressure. The door swung open and All Might came walking in, "Class I'm going to need a minute to talk to Mr. Aizawa real quick can you excuse us." Before the class could leave I told them to grab there stuff and just go to the dorms class was dismissed.

All Might's POV

The class had finally left I walked to the door and closed it fully and locked it behind me. I pulled my phone out and went to Aizawa's desk, "Hey look at this new game I got it makes...well you know." Aizawa lifted his head up and back away from his desk. His face was beat red and sweating and the bulge in his pants was huge and vibrating.

Small quiet whimpers came from Aizawa, he grabbed my collar and pulled me down kissing and biting my neck

Small quiet whimpers came from Aizawa, he grabbed my collar and pulled me down kissing and biting my neck. I smiled a bit and pulled back before he could continue. I looked at my phone, "Hmmm this is only at 50% I wonder how 100% is going to feel" before Aizawa was able to try and grab the phone from me I put it at 100%. Aizawa screamed in pleasure and went down to his knees breathing hard and moaning loudly.

He looked up at me begging, "P...pl..pleas...stop..huff..huff...I..can't...huff...take anymore of....huff...of this.." he moaned out. I knelt down to him unzipping his suit and pull it and his boxers down. His member sprung out hit his stomach. I gently rubbed his member up and down, his eyes going crossed eyed and tongue out drooling with pleasure. I turned the app off and the vibrating stopped I started to pull the ring off while massaging his sack, his eyes and head rolled back as his hands unzipped my suit. I fully got the ring off and started pumping his member moans of pleasure flowed through the classroom. He unbuttoned everything but before he could get them off I got about 3 pumps before Aizawa cam all over my chest and stomach. I wiped some of the cum off of my chest and licked my fingers off. Aizawa must of still had some fight left in him he pushed my back a bit licking my chest and stomach clean kissing up my chest and then to my neck he got to my chin he looked at me intently.

"I like that app and toy just not when you have full control of it, especially when I'm teaching in class."

I put his suit back on and zipped him up then proceeded to zip my suit up as well. I picked Aizawa up bridle style and walked to the door unlocking it, before I could walk out principle Nezu appeared below me asking if we were ok because he heard screams coming from the room.

"Oh...uh..ya sorry sir I uh scared Shouta here and he screamed but now it seems he has a uh...a fever his face is beat read and he's sweating I was gonna take him home and let him rest a bit. Um so uh... bye sir." I said as the principle shrugged and walked away.

I took Aizawa back home and we finished what I started and then slept the rest of the day and into the night.

(These are only going to be one shots so if you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)