Which meal was better?

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... enjoy! ☺)

Toshinori's POV

I woke up to the soft light of the sun peeking it's way through my window. I squinted my eyes and stretched a bit. I looked over to my left side and saw Shouta sleeping soundly his hair scattered across the pillow on which he laid on. His arms and leg latched to my left side I pried myself away from him. Shouta whined and grumbled at the sudden lose of warmth, I grabbed my blanket and draped it over him. He unconsciously grabbed it and snuggled it close to him. God he's so adorable when he sleeps. I stood up and grabbed my blue bunny boxers putting them on before I walked out. I walked out to the kitchen and grabbed the TV remote and turned it on to another channel, but I lowered the volume so that Shouta could stay sleeping. I grabbed two plates and a pan from our cupboard. I grabbed bacon some eggs and pancake mix out of the fridge and pantry, I then grabbed my apron and started to get cooking.

 I grabbed bacon some eggs and pancake mix out of the fridge and pantry, I then grabbed my apron and started to get cooking

After a while I finished making all the eggs and bacon, as I was stirring the pancake batter. Shouta came out in my big white dress shirt that went down to his knees. He was dragging my blanket behind him as his eyes still had some sleep on them. He set my blanket down on the couch in front of the TV. He walked over to me and hugged me from behind. The warmth coming from his body startled me since I was only wearing boxers and an apron. I turned around and kissed his nose, "Go find a movie for us to watch while I finish up breakfast." He turned around to walk away as I smacked him lightly on the butt. He turned around and gave me a devilish smile. Damn how is someone adorable and hot at the same time. I hear the TV volume turn up a bit as Shouta looked through the channels. The sound finally changes and I look back and see he put on one of the Madagascar movies I couldn't tell which one it was yet. I chuckled and turned around going back to the pancakes.

Shouta's POV

I fast forward through the movie to the part I wanted to mainly see. When I got to it I pressed play and turned the volume up as loud as I could and turned to look at Toshi. He turned around and looked confused I just kept staring at him. He chuckled and went back to cooking.

"LOOK OUT I THINK MOTO MOTO LIKES YOU!" I started to snicker and giggle while watching Toshi.

Toshinori's POV

"I LIKE THEM BIG, I LIKE THEM CHUNKY
(Chunky)
I LIKE THEM BIG, I LIKE THEM PLUMPY"

Once I heard those lyrics play I realized what Shouta was being so giggly about. I finished the pancakes and put them on the plate. I flexed up and walked one of the plates to him. I turned around slowly giving him the show he wanted, and then went and grabbed my plate. Shouta set his plate on the coffee table in front of us. When I sat down Shouta grabbed my plate and set it down. After setting it down he climbed on top of my lap and kissed me passionately.

My hands went down to his ass and pulled him closer to me. He reached around and untied the apron I was wearing and flung it over the edge of the couch.

"Kitten your food is going to get cold if you continue." I said while rubbing his hips.

"I have a better meal in front of me." He said biting his lips and pushing his crotch down on top of mine.

I started to unbutton my shirt he was wearing when I got if off I looked down and noticed his kitten boxers and a tent forming.

He slowly crawled down off of my lap and sat in between my knees. He rubbed his hands up and down my thighs, playing with the hem of boxers before pulling them down. He pulled them down just enough for my dick to spring out hitting my stomach. Shouta looked at me hungrily before pushing my legs apart and licking the tip of my dick. I bit my lip and ran my hands through his hair. He continued and licked from base to tip before taking most of it in his throat. He bobbed his head up and down causing me to throw my head back. I grabbed a handful of his hair and pushed his head down he gagged a bit but didn't stop sucking. Shouta looked up towards me his face covered in sweat and a slight blush across his cheeks, he looked down and forced my dick to go deeper. I felt dick hit the back of his causing me to moan loudly, "Shouta....I..I'm...cumming" I said panting and moaning loudly. Shouta kept going which sent me over the edge, I felt my dick twitch inside his mouth as I cam hard down his throat. His mouth popped off and he licked the tip making sure to get all of the cum off. He pulled my boxers up, and handed me my plate of breakfast. Shouta grabbed his plate and sat on my lap facing the TV. I grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels since the last movie was over. I stopped at Garfield knowing Shouta would enjoy this with his second breakfast.

We started to eat as Shouta started bouncing and wiggling around on top of my lap, causing me to buck a bit

"If you keep doing that were never going to get to eat breakfast." I whispered into his ear. He smiled and continued to eat his meal.

"By the way kitten which meal was better?" Whispered into his ear seductively while nipping at his ear and kissing his neck.

"Definitely the cook tasted better than then meal." He said with a cat like smile on his face. When he finished eating the meal he stood up seductively by sticking his ass in the air and in my face. He grabbed his plate and walked away towards the kitchen swaying his hips slowly.

"Ok that's it your gonna get it Shouta!" I bellowed while standing up. He set his plate down on the counter and ran away towards the bedroom giggling. I put my plate back down and chase after him. I get to door and I open and I don't see Shouta. I walk further in as Shouta jumps up towards me, I turn around and catch him.

"I gotcha!" Shouta yelled as he kissed me.

"I love you Sho!

"I love you too Toshi!

(If you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)