You Are Such an Animal

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... enjoy! ☺)

Aizawa's POV

It was after school myself and All Might were holding a tutoring session for people who needed help controlling there quirks.  We had gone through the whole session with not many quirks that were really hard to handle.

I had walked up to one kid who was sitting quietly not wanting to be near anyone. He might be afraid and not be able to fully control his quirk.

"Are you ok do you need help with your quirk here why don't you show me your quirk if anything goes wrong I'll just cancel it and stop it ok." I said as I bent down to the boy.

The boy walks up to me and touches my face, his eyes are closed and then seconds later his eyes shoot open and the are glowing white. My body started getting smaller and I realize I was being turned into a cat!? The boy let go of me and started crying. I turned in the direction of All might and yelled for him, "ALL MI-EOW!" was the only thing I could get out before I fully morphed into a little black cat with my scarf and goggles still on me.

All Might's POV

I was finishing up helping out one student when another came running towards me crying. I knelt down and grabbed his shoulders trying to get him to call down but before he could get anything to come out his eyes shot open and glowed white. I was a bit startled at first but then I started to shrink. I first thought I was deflating but it wasn't that my body was now smaller than the boys now. Before I fully transformed I look off in the distance and see a black cat with a scarf that looked like Aizawa's. I freaked out and realized there boy was turning me into a cat. He let go of me and started crying hysterically. The transfo finished and I looked at myself my fur was yellow like my hair I turned to looks that rest of my cat body and realized I had a really weird big fluffy round tail. Oooohhhh I'm a Bunny! The cat that looked like Aizawa walked over to me and the boy who was on the ground huddling his body close to him.

(Bold is All Might Underline is Aizawa)

Is that you Aizawa? Why are you a cat and I'm a Bunny?

Yes it is me how are we going to fix this and I don't know why were different animals.

The boy looked at us both tears and snot all over his face. He picked me up in one arm and Aizawa up in the other and ran towards the school. He got to the school and ran to the principal's office hope he was still there. We got to the principal's office and he set both of us down and cried to the principal about what to us. Principal Nezu looked at us, "So according to the boy it's only temporary it will slowly wear off but the boy doesn't know how to reverse it himself. By for obvious reasons imma help this boy figure his quirk out while you to can stay in one of the dorm rooms I'll take you." Principal Nezu said as he grabbed us both and told the boy to stay here real quick. He walked us towards the dorms and went to an empty one and put us in there. "You guys should be able to share I mean both of you are so small. Well I will check on you tomorrow night and see if you guys are still ok. Bye now!" Nezu said as he walked out and locked the door behind him.

Before either of us could do anything the door opened again, "Oh right I totally forgot you still need to eat." Nezu said as he opened the cupboards and pulled out a bunch of food and pre-opened all of them since we couldn't. He went to the fridge and put a string and knot on the handle so we could open it. He then put a bowl of milk and a bowl of water in there for us. "Ok well you two behave your selves like civilized animals. Bye!" Nezu said again as he left and locked the door.

I hopped around looking at the dorm and a place to make a small little bed for me and Aizawa to use. I found the bed and jumped up, I forgot I was in my all might bunny form and jumped to high hitting  the ceiling and falling to the ground in pain. I inflated myself and I turned into a skinny scrawny bunny. After getting on the bed I made a little pillow rim around the bed so we wouldn't fall off. I hopped back out to see what Aizawa was doing.

Aizawa's POV

All Might hopped back to the room as I went to the open food boxes and containers I grabbed two boxes the were somewhat flattened and pulled them in front of the TV. I went back and grabbed some food and plopped it on the plate. I hear a crash and look towards the room the shrugged it off. I found the remote and turned the TV on and found Tom & Jerry and just played that. A little bit of time passes and Toshi shows up hopping in. I meow at him and motioned towards the food. He hopes over and we started eating and watching TV it was nice. I was having a nice dinner with the man I loved even if he was a bunny right now.

We finished eating and All Might flexed up and became fluffier, he grabbed me and hopped back towards the bed. He jumped up and we landed on the bed. He snuggled to a pillow on the opposite side of the bed he set me on and cuddled the pillow and go to sleep. I sat there a little bit sad but with also a little bit of courage. I stood on all my legs and walked slowly to him, at first I laid a bit away from him but I would ever so slowly move closer and closer trying not to disturb him. I finally got fully flush with his furry body and laid down. He looked up at me I went submissive and laid on my side away from him. Oh no I passed him off he's angry I was wrong he doesn't have feelings for me. Ahhhh let's act dead.

After laying on my side for a bit All Might got up and laid on top of me and snuggled his head into my neck. I laid on my back to be more comfortable and he stayed layig on my stomach. I wrapped my tail around his tail and we both fell asleep silently.

(There is a sequel to this next, if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)