Who Does Mr. Aizawa Love?

His class left but looked at Mr. Aizawa very suspiciously they new they had to find out who it was they all got together and decided on a plan. To get Mr. Aizawa to drink a love potion that Momo was going to create. They all giggled and headed to Momo's house to set everything up.

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... Thank you to Iamtopansexual for this idea hope you like it. aadyob Here it is enjoy! ☺)

Author's POV

The group of students figured out the right combination for the potion and gave it to Midorya to test out since his boyfriend Todoroki was here. Midorya drank the potion and sat there his eyes turned pink and his face flushed red as he ran over and jumped on Todoroki and kissed him everywhere he could. Todoroki just sat there and and held Midorya accepting all the kisses, "yep it works." As Todoroki said this the potion started to dissipate. Momo made another batch but made it a little bit stronger since Mr. Aizawa was bigger and older.

Time Skip *We're at school now*

Toru Hagakure was given the potion to sneak into the teachers lounge and put it in Mr. Aizawa's coffee since she was invisible.

Time Skip *We're in class now*

The class was giggling when Mr. Aizawa walked in and just stared at them his coffee in hand. The class got quiet and sat there trying not to laugh. Mr. Aizawa sat down and took a big chug off his coffee before putting the cup down and standing up to teach. Then it kicked in.

Aizawa's POV

I started writing on the board when all of a sudden my face got hot, my heart started pumping, and my pants were getting tighter. I broke the piece of chalk in my hand realizing I was extremely horny. I turned to my desk and grabbed my coffee trying to distract myself, I downed my coffee. I sat down in my chair it seemed to get worse I couldn't figure it out. "Class um....I need you guys to ask me questions about the ....um homework I ass-assigned." I breathed out trying to distract myself.

"Mr. Aizawa what color is her hair?"

"Blonde"

"Does she work here?"

"Yes"

"What's her name?"

"WAIT-WAIT I SAID ABOUT THE HOMEWORK NOT MY LOVE LIFE."

I dismissed class early to go to lunch and ran to the bathroom. I called All Might he didn't answer I left a voicemail explaining how I was feeling and to stay away because I can't control myself. I looked in the mirror my face was flushed red and my eyes were hot pink. I was shocked I looked down at my suit and the tent in my pants. I squeezed it tightly trying to get the blood flow down, my mind couldn't stop focusing on All Might. I splashed water on my face and headed out to lunch.

I then went to eat lunch in the cafeteria since I normally eat in the teachers lounge. I sat away from my students and tried to do anything to not focus on the situation at hand.

3 trays sat down in front of me, Midnight, Hizashi, and....oh no All Might. I about pissed my shit when I saw All Might, "Did you not look at your phone!" I said quietly as I looked towards my students who were making there way of to our table.

"Mr. Aizawa please just tell us we just want to know who she is pleeeeeasseeee." The group of students asked him, as they stood around the table.

"Hey kids that's personal information he doesn't have to tell you. Even if it something you really want to know." He said looking at me suggestively.

All Might looked at his phone and listened to the voicemail his face going pale as I covered my hand over my face. All Might excused himself trying to help and get away, "Hey All Might wait up Shouta doesn't look to good why don't you carry him to the nurses office?" Midnight asked as she grabbed his shirt.

"We're sorry Mr. Aizawa we just really want ed to find out who you liked so we gave you a love potion to find out, it the potion will wear off when you get who you want." They all said looking guilty to the fact I am in pain at the moment.

All Might still trying to help and get away from me is what me over the edge. I stood up from my chair abruptly, "FUCK....ALL MIGHT!!!" I yelled as I ran and pounced on him. I caught him off guard because he fell to the ground as I kissed him everywhere I could. The feeling in my pants wasn't going away like they said but before I could do anything inappropriate at school, All Might stood up and held me by my suit a few feet above the ground.

The whole class, teachers, and other staff saw the whole thing play out, "Really you couldn't of just left the poor man alone yes we're gay, no we didn't rreally want anyone knowing, and why didn't the effects wear of after he kissed me?" All Might asked looking at the class.

"Well it might be because we put it in his coffee and he downed the whole thing all at once." Momo said trying not to make eye contact.

All Might's POV

I looked over at Shouta who was trying to paw himself slightly, which made me realize he needed more help. I threw him over my shoulder and walked out leaving everyone in there shocked and confused about the answer they finally got.

I walked out of the school and jumped towards our house I get the door open and rush to the bedroom throwing him on the bed. I stepped back taking my shoes off as Shouta pawed himself through his pants moaning and whimpering for touch. I pulled my shirt off and grabbed his boots pulling them off as well. His face was so flushed and filled with lust he couldn't even do anything but paw himself. I get his pants off and then pull his boxers down revealing his huge and hard member.

I run my hands up his thighs and stop at the base of his dock as I bend down and licked the tip as precum came out. I engulfed his dick in my mouth and bobbed up and down fondling his balls to help relieve pressure. Shouta was already so built up he cam after about a minute of sucking. He laid there huffing and puffing as his climax ended and his eyes finally turned to the normal shade of grey. I took that as the potion was finished. I laid down next to Shouta as he climbed to me.

"Thanks babe I needed that." He said as he curled up to my chest.

"Anytime babe but next time we could of just fixed it in the bathroom silly." I said with a chuckle. I pulled the blanket over us as Truffles jumped up and laid between us as we fell asleep.

(If you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)