What was that?

(Pictures to represent the story kinda... Thank you to Iamtopansexual for the idea...enjoy! ☺)

Toshinori's POV

"Um hey uh Aizawa-Senpai um...would you like to hang out at my house later today? If you want to you don't have to." I said with a nervous blush coming onto my face.

He stared blankly at me, I'm scared he's going to say no. He's just staring at me was I too upfront. Is this not something normal people do. I mean ya I like him but that doesn't mean I can't just hang with him. Right? He probably doesn't even like me back. Why am I even trying? This is hopele-

*snap*

"Uh hello earth to Yagi you good? I said yeah I'll come and hang, what did you have in mind? Also you don't have to be formal call me Shouta." Shouta said with a small smile on his face.

"Wait really cool...um well I didn't think I get this far. Haha. Oh and yes I can lower the formalities and you can call me Toshi if you want to also." I said with a small smile plastered on my face.

We continue through the rest of the Friday, about and hour before school ended my phone buzzed. It was a text from Shouta.

Sleeping Beauty: Hey where is ur house at? And what time should I be over? Also should I bring anything snacks, drinks, etc.

All Mighty: oh right ya um address is ***** ***** **** and well probably about 6 would be a good time. Enough time to get ready and relax after school. Also just bring yourself.

Sleeping Beauty: oh ok cool I'll see you then Toshi text you when I'm almost there. 🙂😴

All Mighty: ok also btw are you text while teaching right now 🤨

Sleeping Beauty: noooooo 🤥 yes 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤭🤭🤭😹💤💤💤 I'm also totally not slowly falling asleep.

All Mighty: omg get back to teaching 🤐🤐🤐 I won't spill the beans.

Sleeping Beauty: lol sweet thank you Toshi ttyl bye. 👋😽😸

I looked at the middle emoji and spit up a bit of blood. Maybe that was an accident.

The school day ended, I grabbed my stuff and headed to my truck.  After arriving at my house I started to clean up a bit around the house. Making sure everything was perfect, I looked at the clock 5:55. I picked up my phone and no texts, so I texted him myself.

All Mighty: Hey you almost here did you get lost??

Sleeping Beauty: Oh shit Toshi I'm soo sorry I passed out I'm ready I'm on my way so sorry.😰😰😖😖😣

All Mighty: It's all good see you when you get here! ☺🤗

I set the phone down and turned the TV on, then sat down and waited.

About 20 minutes later there was a knock at my door. I opened the door and saw Shouta in a black long sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Where is everyone one else at are they late too?" He said with a small chuckle.

"Oh um well I thought me and you could just hang out cause I kinda wanted to tell you something." I said nervously as we walked in and sat on my couch.

"Oh that's cool a little bit of time away from Hizashi is always nice. Ha ha. So um what did you want to talk about. One of the students? Do you need help with teachi-"

"I LIKE YOU! That came out louder and faster than I was expecting that." I loudly said before cover my face up.

"..."

"..."

"...really you like me? Why? Why would you of all people like me?" Shouta said as he sat back shocked. "I mean I've liked you for a long time but I always thought it was one-sided."

I lifted my face from my hands and stared at him in awe. That was not the reaction I was expecting I was totally expecting rejection. Before I could do anything two lips were pressed against mine. It was soft, I could feel his stubble against my face. I closed my eyes and kissed him back my hands cupping his chin. He pulled back breaking the kiss as I just stared at him foggy eyed.

"Hey I have an idea for a game we can play want to try it out. Its called the touching game. Basically you close y ok u eyes and I grab you hand and touch something with it. You have to guess what it is, if you guess right you win." Shouta said as he looked at me nervously.

I stood up and went to my closet and pulled out a blindfold, "Here we can use this I'll put it on first you can start since you know what to do." I said as I tied the blindfold on myself.

I sat there I felt Shouta grab my hand and touch it to something prickly (chin).

"Chin!"

"Yes"

I then felt something wet (tongue). It was weird, I cringed a bit.

"..tongue? I hope. "

"Yes"

The next thing I felt was soft, smooth, but very warm (bare chest).

"...uh shirt???"

"No, but that goes on this." He said with a chuckle.

"Oh your...ch-chest?" I said with a blush across my face.

"Yes"

"Here is the last one ok Toshi?"

I shook my head as I felt something warm come towards my face. Two lips pressed against mine as my hands went to his face. I pulled the mask of and broke away from the kiss.

"Hey wait a minute I thought it was only my hands?"

"It was but you were to hot I couldn't resist."

My face went beat red at the compliment he had just given me. I leaned in closer to him closing my eyes slowly. He leaned in and we both met and kissed, it was rough but sweet at the same time. I felt his tongue flick across my lips, I opened my mouth a bit his tongue diving in and exploring all over my mouth.

We finally broke away from kissing panting taking in as much air as we could.we looked each other in the eyes we kissed one more time before he pushed me back onto the couch and cuddled up on me like a cat. We laid there watching each other as the TV became background noise. We both then fell asleep in each others arms.

(If you want a sequel please tell me and if you like this vote. If there is an idea you guys want me to try tell me. Welp see you next chapter)