I Love Your True Form

HAPPY 49th BIRTHDAY ALL MIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toshinori started walking away but before he could get any farther I grabbed his wrist and turned him around kissing him. He stopped and just stared back at me in awe, tears streaming down his face. He fell to the ground crying and I bent down with him hugging him. "Only a few people in my life have actually accepted me in my true form. Shouta you are someone I have grown to LOVE honestly and I'm happy that you can accept me for who I really am." I hugged Toshinori tightly and pulled him down onto the ground with me, I kissed him and we laid there hugging each other and staring at the sky as the sun slowly rose up above us.

(Pictures to represent the story kind of...enjoy! ☺)

Shouta's POV

We laid in the sand all night and some of the morning until a police officer showed up and told we couldn't be loitering; which we weren't but we still left anyway and headed back to his house, since it was empty. We first drove to my house and dropped my car off and then headed to his in his truck.

After arriving at his house we sat on the couch awkwardly for a few seconds until I broke the silence, "You know you are the most handsome man I have ever met no matter what form you are in I will always love you." I said kissing him on the cheek.

He looked at me smiled and stood up grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the bedroom; we got inside the room and pushed me onto the bed. I looked at him with lust in my eyes as he slowly crawled onto the bed on top of me; I bit my lip and looked away from him. He grabbed my chin and pulled it towards him causing my face to blush like a school girl talking to their crush.

He smiled at me and then looked down towards my crouch which was sporting a huge tent; my face became a bright cherry red color. I attempted to hide my face but before I could fully hide my face he pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss. I melted into the kiss as my hands trailed up his buff muscular chest up until I got to his hairline; I ran my hands through his hair and moaned into the kiss, while the tent in my pants became increasingly uncomfortable. His hands trailed down and stopped at the seam of my pants; he looked at me for conformation and I shook my head towards him as he slowly pulled my pants off. A little bit of the pressure was released and a small moan escaped my lips, I covered my mouth and tried to hide the burning blush running across my face.

I could hear a small chuckle coming from All Might which made me blush more, after a few seconds I felt a tug at my boxers, I looked up as he was pulling my boxers off with his teeth and looking at me. He pulled my boxers off and my dick sprang free almost hitting him in the face, as he relieved the pressure of my clothes a loud moan escaped my mouth as he licked my dick from base to tip. My hands reached up and gripped my hair tightly at the sensation down below. He pulled off and sat up pulling his shirt off and his pants in the process; I looked at his chest and rubbed my hand on the scar on him. He jumped a bit when I touched his scar and a huge blush went across his face; I grabbed his chin and pulled him towards me and kissing him, "I already told you Toshinori I love you for you and I don't care about your scars; they are beautiful." I said as I placed a kiss on his scar.

Toshinori's POV

It had felt a bit weird the kiss that he placed on my scar but it also made me feel a little bit more confident in my body that someone loved it and me. I chuckled a bit and then snapped back into sexy reality; I looked down at the both of us as we both sitting there naked. I acted as fast as I could think and grabbed his cock in my hand and slowly started rubbing up and down causing his eyes and head to roll back.

I turned him sideways and lifted a leg to my shoulder as I slowly pushed myself in his ass; lewd noises and loud moans filled the room. I slowly started to pull out and quickly thrust back in with speed and power causing him to moan loudly. I pulled back again and thrusted in harder and flexing up at the same time. Shouta screamed with pleasure at the new thickness that was inside him. I pulled out and kept thrusting in with speed and gusto hitting his prostate every time.

I could feel the tightness in my stomach forming and I could feel myself getting close. I looked down at Shouta, his face was red he was sweating. Shouta had become a panting mess of moans and lewd noises; I thrusted faster as I grabbed and pumped his dick in time with my thrusts. After a few more minutes of attacking his prostate he screamed my name and cam hard all over both of our stomachs. I thrusted a few more times I cam hard inside him.

I pulled out, shrinking down, and I laid down next to him panting on the bed. Both of us were panting, sweating, and laying there staring at the ceiling. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it over the both of us as I pulled him closer to me and we drifted off into sleep.

(This is the last of these sequels and there are only a few more chapters left until the final, if you like this vote. If there are an idea you guys want me to try before the end tell me. Welp see you next chapter)