01

Koi Magnolia Love BatisteBaton Rouge📍6:05 AM

Baton Rouge📍
6:05 AM

August 2018

" wake yo ass up , bitch im up . Im up , tf . I'm up "

I woke up to the sound of my alarm , turned it off then got up out of bed.

It was the first day of school and it was a Thursday.

After I made my bed and put all my stuffed animals on it I walked to the bathroom and started getting myself together.

"Alexa play Might be by Dj Luke Nasty" I ordered Alexa.

"Playing Might be By Dj Luke Nasty from Apple Music"

I turned the water on for the shower and waited for it to get hot. As it was doing that i unclothed and stepped in.

After a good 40 minutes passed i was finished, including my skin routine and brushing my teeth.

I walked back to my room and put on some eos vanilla cashmere lotion and rolled a body oil i got from my corner store labeled "PUSSY" on my wrist, behind ears, and neck.

I slipped on a black scotlandville magnet high school uniform shirt and a khaki skirt with some thunder 4's.

I removed the band from my wig and did the touching up that was needed. After that i went downstairs and went in the kitchen and tried to find something to eat .

"Hey baby sister, your plate is right there" my sister, jania, said with a big smile while cooking some breakfast.

I returned the smile. "Hey and thanks" I went sit and ate until it time to leave the house.

I grabbed my booksack and car keys to my all black 2015 Bmw i8.

_____
7:45 AM

I parked in the student parking lot and gathered my belongings before i got of the car.

When i walked in i just inhaled the lovely school air that i loved so much.

I walked straight to gym trying to spot my friends in the over capacity gym.

"over here bitch!" i heard a familiar voice yell so i followed it. It was my bestie Moni. I smiled and walked over.

We gave each other a hug and jumped like we were some white girls.

" YALL GUESS WHATTT ! " Keke literally screamed .

" what ? " me and Moni said in unison .

" YOUNGBOY , JOE , BEN , THREE , BOOMER , AND KD COME OVER HERE ! " she said .

Shawty was loud as fuck, had people just staring at us.

" who ? " i asked

Moni and Keke straight faced me. "so you from br and don't know who yb is?"

"you don't know him either. you know of him" I replied with a little sass

" you see them boys over there ? " Keke said pointing to i guess was them .

" yeah?" i scrunched my face.

"that's them"

" oh okay, just a bunch of bums" i said .

not gonna lie the dude with the dents in his forehead was fine asf .

He caught me staring at him and he began smiling .

I hurried up and looked the other way .

_____________