Chapter 8

Hizashi looks down at the rose, rain drops falling on the 3 of you silently. "That's fucked up man.." he said before running off, "Hizashi!" You yell at him as he disappears. You look at Shota with tears in your eyes,"The promise we made as kids..." you say quietly, raindrops falling down your face. "You said we would be best friends, and wouldn't let love get in the way.." Shota let his head fall a little "I-I know it's just i-", you walk over to the rose Hizashi dropped and picked it up. "Sho.. I think of you as a brother. Ever since that promise I knew we would be like siblings.. and to this day that's still all I see you as." You look back at Shota, tears falling down your face, "I love you but not in the way you love me, I'm sorry.." Shota nodded slightly and began walking away, defeated. You cry silently, not only did you lose your best friend but also might have lost the only person you felt safe with. You close your eyes sitting on the wet ground
    You shout it out,but I cant hear a word you say.. I'm talking loud, not saying much.
     I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet. You shoot me down but I get up.
     I'm bullet proof~ nothing to lose fire away, fire away. Ricochet, take your aim! Fire away, Fire away.
      You shoot me down but I wont fall I am titanium....
    You sing looking up into the sky. Tears falling down like bullets, your head falls down as you hear a voice. "Y-your beautiful at singing b-but your gonna catch a cold it you dont get inside soon." A voice says quietly. You look over to see a green haired boy standing there with a worried look on his face, "Sorry kid. I'm just having a rough time right now. I'll be okay." You say giving a weak smile he looks like hes about to cry, he walks over to you putting a umbrella over you and himself  "thank you uh.." "Midoriya" he finishes your sentence. You nod slightly, "if you dont mind me asking, what's your quirk?" He says innocently  you laugh "I can control living things by singing" he smiles taking a notebook out of his backpack writing things down. "Are you a pro hero?" He asks. You shake your head yes and no. You were a vigilante but your not well know. Since were a vigilante you try to keep your identity hidden "I'm a vigilante actually" you say smiling. His eyes got wide and smiled "Cool what's your name!?" You smile softly, this kid was bring back memories. You dont really do any work right now as a vigilante so you've been doing gigs (Sorry I didnt explain about how you were a vigilante Shota knows yet Hizashi has only heard of you but I will explain  soon;^;) "Well my name is Hyptonote" he laughed "Its like Hypnosis and note, suits your quirk!" You nod and smile "yeah that's what I went for heh" he put notes in his little note book and sighed "So what were you doing out here?" He asks, you look down "I- well.. I may have lost my best friend.." you say closing your eyes. "Oh.. I'm sorry I know how you feel my childhood bestfriend ignores me and dose hateful things to me." He says looking down, you put a hand on his shoulder "let's get through this together okay? We are stronger than we look!" You say giving him a reassuring smile. "Wanna see how my quirk works?" You ask smiling. He nodded fastly "Yeah!" You smile and look around to see a stray cat, you get up with Midoriya following you with the umbrella. You get down a little as the cat looks at you.
I've been a liar, been a thief.
Been a lover, been a cheat.
Oh~ my sins need holy water feel it washing over me.
The cat begins to walk towards you slowly, Midoriya watches in Awe as you smile
Oh little one~ I dont wanna admit to somthing. If all its gonna cause is pain.
The cat lays down at you hands and closes its eyes
Truth in my lies right now are falling like the rain.
So let the river run.
You stop singing and pet the cat "I feel your pain.." you say softly as the cat purrs. You pick up the stray softly, "Shh baby its okay.." you say tear falling down your face. Midoriya puts a hand on your back "whatever you've been through I can tell your strong, you'll make it" he says smiling softly. "Yeah.. I'll make it." You say standing up and looking at Midoriya. "I have to get going now or i'll get sick. You should go to Midoriya, have a good day." You start walking away with the cat in your hands "I can't take you home but there is a cafe that would love you, and I always go there so you'll see me often." You say to the cat softly. You walk to the cafe with your head down, as soon as you open the door other cats come to you "Hey guys.." you say quietly. "Oh hello y/n I thought you were out with your friend Shota." A worker named Harlee says smiling "One thing led to another I'm here with a cat I cant keep.." you say your head still down "Oh we can take care of him!" You look up and smile "thank you.." she nods as you go and sit down with the cats leaning your back on the wall closing your eyes.
Help.. I've lost myself.. again
And I remmber you.
Dont come back. It wont end well, but I wish you tell me to.
Our love is six feet under
I cant help but wonder if our grave was watered by the rain
All the cats in the cafe were now laying a around you not moving as if time stopped you made them feel safe..
Would roses bloom?
Could roses bloom?
Again...
You close your eyes and silently drift to sleep.

"I'm sorry Hizashi"