Accidentally on Purpose

Accidentally on Purpose - algort

Blurb 

Hannah Taylors finally gives in to her desperation and does one of the stupidest things a girl can do to grab her unapproachable long-time crush Jonah Gibbs' attention: spill soda on his white shirt and leave a motherfrigging red blotch on it. Accidentally. On purpose.

[ Humor #12 / Teen-Fiction #16 ]

This story has been entered to #Wattys2014. Your support will be greatly appreciated!

Completed

66 parts

So, like she said at the end, her story has been entered in the Watty's. PLEASE VOTE FOR HER. It would mean so much to her (: (and kinda me bc I want her to win also LOL)

So, let me start of with this: I didn't find this myself. I actually got this from me friend Kiana, (kiananana). And well let's just say.... we both stopped what we were reading to start this book. And finish it until the end. Man, this book was so great. I couldn't stop fangirling over this book with my best friend. JONAH AND HANNAH ARE SO CUTE. 'NUFF SAID. They are literally the cutest ever. ESPECIALLY JONAH. HE'S SUCH A SOFTIE AW. AND A SWEETHEART I LOVE HIM SO MUCH (I THINK I LOVE HIM MORE THAN HANNHA HEHE). There were so many parts where I couldn't stop laughing, smiling, and reading. It was like I HAVE TO READ THIS. EVEN THOUGH I'LL GET IN TROUBLE. One of my favorite storis by far. (: I think my top 10 or something idk but I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I was actually REALLY surprised to see this story have like 2.7 million reads. I thought this had so much more, because wowza. Johannah (?) is one of my OTP's. 

The title is so clever, the plot is v v v v original. And their daughter Lily is just... HAHAHAAHA. 

I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER. I MEAN I KNEW IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN BUT I COULDN'T WAIT FOR IT.

I mean... what... huh? I didn't say anything. You're probably just imagining me spoil it for you. OOPS SORRY ILYGUYS.

Anyyyyyways 

Link to it in the external link :)

Or right here, http://www.wattpad.com/story/17340664-accidentally-on-purpose-wattys-2014

There's no trailor): SO I PUT 5SOS INSTEAD. I just love their acoustics so much you don't understand. They sound so good. 

Book cover to the right (or on top if you're on mobile) :) IT'S SO COOL. She should make me some covers too <3 JK HAHA but really. It's so cool.

I LOVE YOU BREE. 

Thanks for checking this out. You better check that out too^ :'D 

You'll love it, I promise.

ALSO THANKS FOR ALMOST 90K READS ON THIS AND ALMOST 200 FOLLOWERS :)