29 | philocaly

philocaly [ phi-lo-caly ]
n. the love of beauty

-

Valentino walked in with a smirk on his face as he inspected the room before his eyes landed on Vincenzo. "We have business to take care of very quickly. You have a minute?" He asked.

I tried my best to hide my anger as he nodded his head. He literally just told me that he'd be here when I had gotten back.

"For how long?" I ask him. He looked down at me before his hands tightened around my waist. Slowly, he pulled me in, and he just held me. His face was nestled in the crook of my neck before my hands instinctively wrapped around him in return.

"What did I say, Bella? I'm a man of my word, you'll know everything later-stop doubting me. If I hear anything bad about you from the mall, you might as well have your body tied up for me when you return, no?" he whispered in my ear before letting me go with a smile on his face.

I was gazing at his face, ignoring how turned on that made me before walking over to Anastasia.

"Yeah, I'm ready," I told her. She looked at me with a worried expression before nodding her head slowly.

"Let's go, then," she said, but we couldn't ignore the taunting "goodbye girls" that came from no one other than Valentino. He still scared me at times. His aura appeared more psycho than that of Vincenzo. I still remember when Vincenzo used to scare me.

"Wait, what about Sarah?" I asked her.

She frowned slightly at the thought. My eyes followed her as she answered me with a shrug, "I asked her if she was still coming, and she said that she couldn't because she had to cook."

We walked out of the door, and our bodyguard was already waiting for us with the backseat door open. As we both climbed in, the door followed behind us. Quickly after, he had gotten inside and started up the car, and we were on our way.

I looked up at Anastasia to see that she was still smirking at me. "I'm waiting for you to tell me what happened," she said, smiling.

"I went in there to question him about where he has been, and it ended up with me on his desk," I told her truthfully to see her biting down on her lip to keep from laugh.

"Vincenzo!" she screamed out, mockingly. I pushed her side as she started bursting out laughing. A slight amount of heat creeped up my cheeks as she laughed at me.

"You know what? It's not like you're exactly innocent," I stated. Her laughter came to an abrupt stop before a fit of her coughing littered the car. This caused me to give her the same exact smirk she had given me as she bit down on her lip.

"Oh, so something happened with Mr. Valentino, huh?" I asked her with a quirked up eyebrow. She looked away from me and out of the window, pretending as if she didn't hear me.

"Do spill, Nana," I said, laughing.

"What did you call me?" she asked, suddenly making the atmosphere feel a lot more serious than what it was.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything by it. I should've checked with you before just deciding to give you a nickname," I apologetically spoke.

"No, it's okay. I love it," she smiled at me, but it seemed there was a lot more to the story. I just gave her a small smile before nodding my head and turning to look out the opposite window.

"Valentino grabbed me the second we made it to the bottom of the staircase. We just talked?" she questioned with a lot of emphasis on the word 'talked'.