오십

"I killed him, Ggukie, I did it", Taehyung mumbled against Jeongguk's greedy lips while the man was holding tightly onto Taehyung's waist like he was drowning without him. Drowning in his love now. "I'm so proud of you, Angel so proud. I knew you could do it and no one deserves it more than you do. My precious angel, so proud", Jeongguk mumbled against his lips.

Taehyung's eyes watered because he was so happy, so freaking happy to have Jeongguk by his side. He never wanted to be apart of him again. But there was no one left who could do it. Minho was gone, slaughtered by the one he has once tormented.

Killed by the one he underestimated and thought of as fragile and easy. Who was nothing but it, regained health with the help of his soulmate and coming back to destroy the one attempting to do the same exact thing to him.

Taehyung at the end has overcame his demons after all.

"I love you, Ggukie, without you, I wouldn't be able to do it. You're the one I was thinking about, you accepted your insanity so I accepted mine. I don't feel guilty, I did the right thing. I killed him to not only revenge myself but to save another person. I'm finally free, Ggukie", Taehyung whispered overwhelmed while Jeongguk stroked his cheeks.

"I love you so much, Angel. You and I together against the rest of the world, fuck their morals and fuck anyone who's against us. You're mine and I'm yours. And that's forever", Jeongguk whispered fondly to Taehyung who interlocked their lips together before they heard a breathy cry.

"Yoongi, isn't it great, he's finally wiped out from this ear- oh my living hell! Yoongi, is he your soulmate?!", Jeongguk squealed in joy when he saw the intimate embrace the men were in. Taehyung also squealed, almost fangirling because Yoongi finally found his Soulmate.

After so many years of being alone, wondering what he did to not have a soulmate, all of his pain vanishing from holding his soulmate.

"He's my soulmate", Yoongi choked out while Hoseok was still trembling in his arms and Taehyung hid his wide smile behind his hands because tears already formed in his eyes. It was a to be treasured moment and Taehyung hid it deeply in his heart.

"Congrats Yoongi Hyung", he whispered while Jeongguk was back hugging him, shooting a smile to the shy boy in Yoongi's arms. "You better make him happy", he falsely glared at him but was hit by Taehyung and winced. Hoseok threw Taehyung a look.

"Thank you... for saving me from this monster", he whispered out, voice a little bit tender and it reminded Taehyung of himself. Back when he was already under the unhealthy influence of Minho. He promised himself to take care of Hoseok's health. To help him heal just like these amazing people in his life helped him.

The moment couldn't be more perfect, Minho was gone and Hoseok and Yoongi united as soulmates. Taehyung and Jeongguk back together and promised to be forever together.

But they forgot about the abandoned soulmate.

Because their way too bright bubble of happiness bursted when the loud shrill sounds of police sirens rang through the room.

"No, no no no! NOT WHEN I JUST HAVE MY ANGEL BACK!", Jeongguk screamed absolutely furious before his head twisted to the window, eyes narrowing. "Who dared to interrupt us?", Jeongguk seethed annoyed before pulling Taehyung closer to him while Yoongi did the same to Hoseok.