Chapter Four

(Y/n)'s POV

Kai ended up getting the last Jade Blade, and Karloff was sent to the noodle factory. It's been a couple of weeks since I arrived here.

I had to fight a couple of the elemental masters but I somehow managed to still be in the tournament. To be honest I don't think it's fair. They all have some kind of special powers and I have nothing.

Sadly, I still haven't found a way back home. I've been trying to ask Chen how he knows me,

"Chen, I've never met you before....so how do you know me?"

"I know everyone that comes onto my Island."

But he always tells me the exact same thing each time. This is sooo annoying. How did he even know I was coming here? How does he know so much about me?

If I remember correctly, Jay and Cole will have to face each other soon. And Cole will end up losing and be sent to the noodle factory.

I get dressed with my (f/c) gi that was given to me by Chen. He's honestly being too kind to me. It's starting to get suspicious.

I brush my (h/l), (h/c) hair and put it up in a (ponytail/bun/or whatever you want to do with it). I walk out of my room and head to the cafeteria. Kai walks out of his room not long after me. He seems to be going in the same direction as me.

"Uh, hey!" He says trying to get my attention and catches up to me. "I'm Kai. What's your name?" He asks.

"It's (Y/n)." I answer and cross my arms. "It's a pleasure to meet you." I roll my eyes at his attempt to flirt with me. "Wish I could say the same." I mumble.

"Hey!" He playfully punches my arm, and I laugh. I don't know why but...this feels familiar. I can't quite explain it.

"I've noticed you and Skyler are pretty close. Can you put in a good word for me?" He pleads with puppy dog eyes. While I'm here, why not have some fun?

"Sure." I smirk. Those two are so cute. I stop walking for a second. What am I doing? Why are you being nice to him? They're not real people. They're just characters in a TV show. I sigh. "Are you alright?" Kai asks as he stops and turns around to look at me.

No, not really.

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine." I say sounding a little annoyed, and we continue walking to the cafeteria. Kai looks worried now. No, I can't get attached. Just find a way outta here and get home.

"I wonder who's going to fight who next." Kai says trying to start the conversation back up.

"Yeah, me too." I say even though I already know. I can't let them find out I'm from Earth. Do they even know what Earth is? I mean where I'm from. Do they know about the place where I came from?

"If we end up facing each other, don't hold back." Kai says.

"I won't hold back if you won't." I say and smile as we arrive at the cafeteria.

Kai chuckles. "Ya know, you're nothing like how Lloyd described you. You're actually pretty cool." Kai admits.

"If you want, I can put in a good word with Lloyd." Kai winks at me. I furrow my brows. "No, thanks."

"Well, if you change your mind, you know where to find me."

"Yeah, okay. See ya." I smile, wave goodbye and get in line for breakfast.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" Skyler says excitedly.

"Hey."

We get our food and sit down at a table. "So, I saw you talking to fire boy." She raises her brows.