Chapter 1~

{Lee's POV}

I dug my hands into the pockets of my Adidas sweat pants while walking carelessly along a some random street.

A light breeze nipped at my exposed ears with my white hair gently bouncing as I walked. I then let out a heavy sigh whilst having my headphones in and blasting Panic! At the disco.

I looked up to the sky and see that it's pitch black with a few stars already out. Then I shifted my gaze back in front of me so that I didn't walk into anything.

Thoughts started circulating in my head which were filled with anger and stress, that formed liked hurricane in which consumed my mind.

I tried to focus my attention on something else rather than the events that happened earlier, but nothing came to mind.

I had just gotten into a very heated argument with my stepdad. The reason being that I was late coming home because I was fucking working my ass off at work, while he was laying the couch drinking beer and getting drunk.

I got so pissed off cause I work hard day after day, month after month when he does nothing but get drunk and live off my mom, while my mom is to focus on being a whore.

While I was ranting off in my head. Suddenly a bright screen with blue and red hues, quickly draws my attention to it. I stopped and took out my headphones, then I proceeded to watched the news flick from crime scene to crime scene.

All it appeared to show was bloody children creepily smiling with their eyes opened and their guts missing but seemed to be replaced with candy covered in blood. The sight sent a wave of shock and disgust into my heart. I immediately turned away and tried not to puke.

With my eyes now fixated on the ground, I quietly listened to what the reporter was saying, " We are now warning everyone to stay indoors after dark and for parents to please watch over the kids with a careful eye. We have not identified the killer and it could be anyone at this point, so we're urging everyone to make sure your doors or windows are locked—"

I let out an annoyed sigh after recovering on not trying to puke and started to ignore the News fuckers voices. I take a deep breath in then started walking again.

I looked at my phone the time read 12:00 am, I checked for any notifications but there were none. No messages from my mom either, that shows you how much of I good mother she is.
" fucking bitch...." I muttered angrily while I balled my hands into fists. Not even the cold breeze could help cool down my anger.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

I immediately stopped dead in my tracks and froze. My whole body suddenly tensed at the blood curdling scream and my anger quickly disappeared.

"HEELLPP!!! SOMEONE!!! ANYONE!!!"

My head shot towards the direction where the voice was coming from and then I quickly ran in search of it. After running around for a while looking like a crackhead, I stared down a dark, creepy alleyway and turned back to see the bright city lights that were behind me. I heard another round of cries which made my heart break as I noticed the child-like pitching the voice. I then forgot whatever fear that I had inside of me and sprinted down the alleyway.

I hastily searched every fucking inch of this god damn alleyway and went down several others as I tried my hardest to find the source of the painful cries.

As I finally reached a corner, I rapidly hid from the perpetrators view of sight. I swiftly covered my mouth and tried my best to muffle my heavy breathing as I looked over the corner to the scene in front of me.

To my horror, I saw bodies of dead and mutilated children laying on the ground with their sad, delicate bodies stuffed to the brim with candy. I turn away from the scene and started gagging but I hold back my puke.

" ..P-Please...! LJ...! D-Don't...d-do...this..!!"

I suddenly turned my head at the sound of a little boy begging with someone and I immediately found out who it was. There stood a man dressed in black and white like colour wasn't invented yet. He had claws that rapped around the innocent child with his pearly white, razor sharp teeth that shined in the moonlight. The guys skin was inhumanly white like bleach and he a wore clown like clothing, but the thing that stood out the most was his creepy ass smile.

"Ohh my poor dear ol' jimmy! You know I can't do that! Playtime's over and I'm afraid that I'm too bored to carry on any longer~!"

The clown raised his claw like hand and the boy's arms raised up defensively as he awaited for the impact. My eyes widened and before I came to any of my fucking senses, I realized I had thrown myself at the clown like a fucking retard.

I pushed his body to the ground and me being the clumsy fuck I am, I fell on top of him. He gasped in pain as his head roughly hit the floor and he glared evilly at me. I quickly got off him and ran to yank the boy off the ground and ran away with him as fast as I could.

The boy was absolutely shocked at my actions and soon after began thanking me. I gently shushed him and tightened my grip on him as I heard a maniacal laughter that exploded from the alleyway.

I increased my pace and aimed towards finding a hiding spot to try and figure out what to do next even though running away did seem like the best option.

Soon I found a gap between a garage tin and sprinted towards it with the boy still in my grip. I fumbled around in my pockets looking for my phone. Once I found it, I accidentally drop it but quickly pick it up and I tried to turn it on, the sense of dread started welling up inside me. With a shaking hand I pressed the on button and held it for a sec before the screen flashed on. I sighed in relief as I waited for the screen to turn to my wallpaper.