Part 34

Y/N's POV

Jimin was woken up by Seokjin and after both of us got ready, we made our way to the mart close by. It was still early, and I never felt so much fun in doing groceries.

The stocks were all fresh and a lot, since not many people had come and buy them yet. Plus, Seokjin was there and I learnt a lot about picking out the best out of the items needed.

There were times when I stepped out since they need to record their activities, but overall doing groceries were fun.

We got back to the house and was stunned to see that everyone was already there.

"Y/N noona!" Jungkook almost flew across the living room as he saw me and I just laughed, feeling happy at the warm greet I received.

And after the others heard Jungkook's screech, one by one came to me and greeted me enthusiastically.

"I'm really glad to meet you guys again," I spoke out, handling the plastics of groceries to Taehyung, who offered one hand as his other hand was occupied with a bucket of multi-flavored ice cream that was already half-eaten.

"Me too, me too," Jungkook chirped, and I was remembered his funny answer in the car karaoke with James Corden.

"Jungkookie, you really nailed the high note in the karaoke. And that Finesse? Great job," I talked with heart eyes and the bunny boy grinned beautifully at the praise.

"Thank you," he said sheepishly, but I heard a scoff from Jimin as he walked past us. I stared at him weirdly as he ignored both Jungkook and I, but Jungkook just laughed it off.

"Hyung is so jealous of me for talking to you," he said nonchalantly, taking another plastic bag from my hand and peered into it for his banana milk.

"Jealous? We're just talking though,"

"He sees me as a threat, since you love me so much more than you love him," he sang song while ruffling his hand into the plastic bag, and gleamed when he got his hand on what he searched for.

As I looked at Jungkook sipping on the milk, a certain delivery boy came to my mind, and I quickly brushed it away.

"Are you in charge of the recording today?" I asked, pointing to the camera in the boy's hand.

"Yeah! I'm really excited to do this. But, can you help me once in a while?" Jungkook asked for help cutely, how could I say no?!

"Of course! Just tell me what to do. I'll even try my best to not get into the frame while you guys are filming. It's a good thing you guys had mics each. I don't have to worry about my voice getting in as long as I didn't get too close to you guys, right?"

"You're right, noona. Okay, come. They are going to film the ingredients' preparation now. So while they do all the veggies cutting and all, I'll explain to you in detail on what you need to do," Jungkook informed, and I turned to look into the kitchen.

Indeed, Seokjin was instructing Hoseok and Jimin to clean up the veggies, while Namjoon was tasked to NOT enter the kitchen.

As for Taehyung, he will only enter after everything's finish. For deco and plating purposes. Only.

Yoongi, was fulfilling his task as a rock in his life by sleeping, taking the bed like it was always his.

"Is it okay if you didn't join, Kook?" I asked, since the youngest was usually a great helper in any of kitchen episodes.

"Nah, Seokjin hyung will be the head and explain about my duty as cameraman, oh! Maybe you can act as a cameraman as well. Not too much, just a few scenes here and there that needs the seven of us in a frame," he chirped in cheerfully.

"My hands will be shaking though, they're heavy, aren't they?" I asked, feeling concern that I would only ruin them.

"Nope, the cameras are going to be on the tripod. You just have to rotate it to left and right and take the scenes where seven of us should be in it," Jungkook assured.

We could already hear the chaos that was happening in the kitchen when Namjoon decided to touch the knife and the handle broke immediately. He was chased out of the kitchen, joining Taehyung eating ice cream from the bucket that he haven't let go since earlier.

Together, both of them watched the show on the television, with their cameras placed on the coffee table. Jungkook and I just watched the whole thing happened wordlessly. I turned back to the youngest as Namjoon get comfy on the couch, stealing Taehyung's spoon from the boy.

"Welp, if you could teach me on how to do them, I'm sure I can do it somehow," I said, and let the muscled-bunny boy took me away to the cameras to show their functions and which buttons I shouldn't touch and all.

More or less, with his guidance and the members' active participation, the recording went on smoothly for the rest of the day, with my mind almost never not thought about one certain person, Jimin.

--

"Hey, you okay there?" Jimin nudged me with his finger, as he sat beside me after we bid the other members goodbyes.

They decided to go home after everything's finished, wanting to pack and go back to their parents' respectively for the rest of their break.

Initially they were planning to stay longer, but after I heard of the long break they got, I decided to force them to go home. They didn't have much opportunity to spend time with their families, thus I won't be the one who's preventing them to do so.

As for Jimin, he'll be going back to Busan too. But not before he sent me back home tonight, he demanded.

Thus here we were, sitting on the couch side by side, engulfed by the silence of the night after the others were gone.

"Yeah, why? Do I look troubled?" I questioned, wondering if I was being so obvious in thinking about the boy.

"Not troubled, but you looked dazed, like there's something on your head the whole day," he said.

"I did," I replied, short.

"Huh?" he asked, confused.

"I said, I did have something going on in my head the whole day,"

"What's it?"

"You," I blurted out without hesitation, taking Jimin aback.

"H-Huh?" he stuttered.

"You, I was thinking about you for the whole day, Jimin" I repeated, turning my head to meet eyes with the stunned man.