Lord of Thunder

Two or three days passed, maybe even a week, you don't know, time is different on Sakaar. Whatever amount of time you have been here you've spent most of it lounging around eating or watching the fights. Ever since you talked to Hulk, he made it clear you were his friend and if someone messed with you they messed with him, and nobody wanted to do that. Grandmaster, wanting to keep his champion happy, got you out of fighting and let you roam more on the condition you kept the obedience disk on your neck. You thought it was a fair enough deal.

You hadn't seen much of Loki. You knew he would join in on the Grandmaster's main parties as he still wanted to be in his favor, but he avoided going to the fights. You assumed he was avoiding you as you were always there cheering for Korg, Meik, and Hulk. You also wondered if he knew that Hulk was here, surely, he would have noticed him. Either way, if he didn't come to you why bother to seek him out.

You were taking advantage of your new privilege in Sakaar now. Hulk usually went training for a while in the evening leaving you alone in his suite. You chose to take advantage of his huge hot tub and just soak for a few hours with a glass of some alien alcohol in your hand. You leaned back letting the warm water just take the tension right out of your muscles. Your claws that still hadn't gone away clinked against your glass as you took a large sip. You were starting to see why Hulk didn't want to go back.

"Having fun there?" A female voice asked, making you jump and almost spill your drink.

You turned and saw Scraper 142 standing by the door, her arms crossed and an amused smile on her face. You unconsciously sunk deeper into the water to hide more of your body from her view. "What are you doing here?"

"Stealing booze. I didn't take you for the type of guy who likes to lounge around all day," she told you as she walked over to the bar and grabbed an unopened bottle of alcohol. "I thought you would probably be training with the big guy out there."

"I've been training to fight most of my life, I prefer to spend the time I have now doing stuff I enjoy."

"Fair enough." She stood there for a second observing you. From her perspective, you looked a little creepy. The hot tub you were in was in a dark corner of the suite so you were hidden in the shadows but your eyes still had a glow to them so all she saw was two glowing eyes staring back her. 

"Do you actually have a name, or is Scrapper 142 all you go by?"

She smiled and took a swig from the bottle she had grabbed. "I doubt Animal is your real name too."

"Fair enough," you laughed, you waded towards the edge no longer in the shadows and offered your hand, "My name is (Y/N)."

She walked over to you and took your hand shaking it firmly, "Val."

You let go and smiled at her, "So what brought you to Sakaar, Val?"

"Needed a place to lay low." You remembered asking her if she was Asgardian a while ago, but she had refused to answer. You assumed something might have happened in her time in Asgard that forced her to leave. You didn't wanna bring up, both of you just started behaving friendly towards each other you didn't want to push her and ruin that. "What about you... (Y/N). I doubt you came here for a vacation."

"I was accompanying a friend and ended up getting caught in some of his family drama."

"Rough."