I'm Worth Nothing: Zelda and Sibling!Reader

There is blood in this oneshot, but i'll give a warning for when it comes.

I tried so hard to get them to like me, but it never worked.

Why didn't they accept me?

You were royalty in Hyrule, along with your sister, Princess Zelda. You both have gone through troubling times. And even right now, you suffer because of Calamity Ganon's rise. But there was one difference.

One of them was loved by all, and gifted with the Goddesses power.

And one wasn't.

It was true. Princess Zelda has gotten fame, and love, and was treated like a royal should be. But for you, no one could even come to liking you.

Why? Well, everyone claims that you are worthless because of your non-existent power. And you also have no such talent. Everyone thinks that you shouldn't have been born royalty. Because you have no use in the fight against the calamity.

At the moment, you were traveling with the champions, along with your sister. You would think she's so nice for bringing you along, but in reality your father just wanted to get you out of the castle as quick as possible.

"GET THIS WORTHLESS CHILD OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

"BUT FATHER! I DON'T WANT TO TAKE THEM! THEY'RE NOT WORTH BRINGING!"

"DO WHAT I SAY ZELDA!"

Most of the arguments that the two royals had were about you. They mostly yelled at each other because they had absolutely no idea where to take you. The king would rather have you out of the castle 24/7 and Princess Zelda would rather avoid you at all times.

All you did was study about everything Hyrule held. From the tribes and the land to the divine beasts! You knew every secret, myth, fact, and story about Hyrule, but you couldn't tell anyone that.

You didn't matter to them.

Bad rumors spread around Hyrule, and soon you were known as 'the worthless child' . Things got so bad that you stopped talking. You stopped talking to anyone, and it's been like that ever since you were 7. No one had heard your beautiful voice for years.

You stayed silent as Princess Zelda spoke up. "We're here!" You looked up to see a beautiful palace-like structure with blue crystals covering the place. Of course, it was Zora's Domain. The gorgeous, most crystalline beauty you've ever laid your eyes on.

You kept a straight face as the champions all followed the Princess. You followed behind, but kept your distance. Last time you got too close to someone, they yelled at you.

You saw Zora children playing near a statue of the kind Zora Champion, Mipha. To no surprise to you, she disliked you as well. The most sweetest person to ever step foot on land hated you. You were used to it now, because you were treated harshly, even before your mother died. You waved to them, flashing a small smile. But as soon as they saw you, they ran away.

Of course, they don't like me either.

You looked away in sadness, but you kept your composure well. You hated your life so much. You wanted to flee. It wasn't like anyone would care.

I bet everyone would be happy to watch me die. They wouldn't care the slightest if I didn't have protection near me.

-•~•+•~•-

Princess Zelda made you wait outside as they greeted King Dorephan. This usually happened every time you all arrived in a village. She made you wait for them while they had parties and balls. She made you miss out on all of the good times.