Chap 28: What now

Not edited 🙃

He couldn't quite completely comprehend everything that had just happened. His mind in a state of panic and urge to protect blacked it all out. All he remembered or could was the pain in those beautiful eyes that were looking at him like he was a monster and he supposed he was one.

He was a monster. A beast. A animal.

He attacked his mate, his omega, the one baring his pup and he felt utterly and completely pathetic. He deserved this pain, deserved this self hatred tearing at his insides. His alpha cried to him to chase, to race after his omega but he didn't have the strength. He was drained, he couldn't even move from where he sat hunched over on his knees where Jimin left him.

His mark ached, pulsated and yearned for his mate that wasn't here. And he wasn't sure if he was ever coming back.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Jungkook screams till his lungs burnt, his fists were clenched and he bolts up slamming his fist into the wall.

He punches and punches until his knuckles ache and blood is smeared across the dent in his wall. He didn't even flinch nor feel the pain, he was numb to it all but the pain invading his heart.

"Ahh! You're fucking stupid!" He's never felt so broken, he wasn't a man who cried but for Jimin he did.

He replayed it over and over in his head, every time more painful than the last. He didn't know what came over him, all he could see was red and he allowed rage to take over him. He'd never hurt Jimin, not intentionally because he loved him and he promised to protect him but yet he did hurt him and that tore him up inside.

Tears swelled in his pale eyes, they dripped down glossing his cheeks. He bangs his head against the wall, crying out, fist clutched soaked in blood. He out of self hatred liked the pain pulsating from his hand because he knew he deserved it. He deserved to hurt, deserved this sorrow and self loathing.

Jungkook sunk down the wall, blood trailing behind he just cried and cried. He had no idea how long he laid there, drowning in his pain and realisation he's destroyed the first real good thing in his life.

What did he have now? Nothing. He was all alone the way he deserved.

•••

Jimin had so many thoughts and emotions running ragged through his foggy brain. His heart ached in so many ways he couldn't quite comprehend it all. He'd sobered up immediately, any alcohol in his system had all but gone. It was replaced with hurt, guilt and fear as he had no idea what to do.

His mate hurt him, Jungkook the alpha he thought loved him pinned him to the wall and choked him until he couldn't breath. When he thought about it to long he could still feel his fingers wrapped around his throat squeezing. He clutched his stomach, wrapping his arms around in almost a protective manner. This was the first time he's felt anything towards the pup growing inside him.

For the first time he felt the urge, no the need to protect his unborn child. He couldn't allow them to face the same abuse and pain he was force to endure. They deserved better than that, better than the life he had.

"Here, I've made you a hot chocolate." A mug appears in front of his face, piping hot with two marshmallows.

"Thanks." Jimin takes it, he settles it on his thighs simply staring at it.

His head hurt, pounded cruelly reminding him of the sins he's committed as a pregnant omega. He's already let his child down and it hasn't even been born yet.

Was he a bad parent? Maybe.

"Do you want to tell me why you called or is it a don't ask don't tell situation." The alpha took a seat opposite him, his own mug in his hand.