Chapter 16

Lisa pov

Yesterday was fun but now it's time for even more fun. All of us are now getting ready to leave and go to the ziplining place. There's a Korean restaurant and an elephant riding station there too plus a hiking trails.

Hopefully the girls aren't gonna wear heels.

"Guys did you get news of an award show slash game shows that's gonna happen in a week" I asked them when I reach down in the lobby.

"Wow that's gonna be are first show since last year" Rosie and Jisoo agreed with Jennie comment.

"Yeah, JYP just messages us saying that all of need to attend and after that we'll fly back here" I nodded at what Jihyo said and got in the van after her.

"Lisa. You sitting with me this time" Rosie dragged me over to the two empty seat. It has been a while since me and her been together. 

"Miss me" I teased her while poking her cheek.

"No." I stop what I was doing and gave her a betrayed look. 

"I'm joking" Rosie giggled and pulled me into a hug while I was still sulking.

"your so annoying" I mutter out and push her face away from me but all she did was cling onto me even more and giggle.

"your such a baby" That made me turn to her and pout.

"No I'm not" I slap my hand on her cheeks and pulled them making her look like a chipmunk.

"yaa- Lishu sxui" Rosie tried speaking out but I just stared at her and kept my hands where they are.

"You two. Stop making so much noise" Jisoo lectured us, both me and Rosie look at her in the same position.

I sighed and release her from my pinch. Rosie rubbed her cheeks as I turn away from her.

"Your so cold to me now" 

I rolled my eyes at her and clasp her hand with mine. 

"Better?" 

"Yes" Rosie lean on to me and took my arms to wrap it around her. I followed with her cute act and lean my head on her as well.

-

"Why is it so high up?  Why do we need to cross this moving bridge that also happens to be under a river? Why lisa? Why?" Irene was whining at me while I tried to keep in a laugh. The others were all ahead of us but I stayed with Irene who was walking slow and carefully.

Seems like every day one of the girls are scared of somethings. Probably need to ask for more bodyguard this time. 

"Why are you so slow Irene" I groaned, she turn around and gave me a glare. I lightly chuckled and continued making fun of her.

"Look at the others. They're already at the seconds stairs" I pointed up at the other girls who are waving down at us.

"There's more stairs!" Irene whined out in disbelief. 

"God your so slow. Look! The girls are all laughing at us now" I whined as I pointed up to the girls.

"Oh my god, you know what, your slower than my grandma Irene" I walked up to her and lifted her up like a princess and ran up the stairs.

"AHHH-" Irene screamed as I ran up the stairs. Irene wrapped her arms around my neck tightly and rested her face in my neck.

I stopped running and continued walking after awhile. I was gonna let Irene go but she held on close and every time I try putting her down, she was like a baby when they don't wanna be put down.

"You know Lisa, for a tall and skinny person, you are pretty strong to be able to hold me this long" Irene look up at me with amazement.

"Are you calling yourself fat then" I laugh out at her.

Irene punch my shoulders as I continued laughing. 

"How much longer till we reach the top" I stop and look around the place. 

"In about five minutes or so" Irene let out a groan.

"Do you wanna try walking?" I ask her. Irene nodded and let go of me but quickly latch onto me as she look over the side.

"No! Don't put me down Lisa!" Irene cried out as she held onto me for dear life. We were pretty up in the air so I'm not surprise she's acting like this.

"How are you two doing down there?!?" I look up to see the girls yelling down at us.

"I'm doing well but Irene here is being a baby. How's Mina doing?" I yelled back to them earning a punch from Irene.

"Being a baby too!" Tzuyu yelled back to me as she pointed to the clingy Mina at her side.

After spending time with the girls, I realize that we have a lot of dumplings. For instinct, Jennie, Nayeon, Rosie, and many more of them. We also have babies which includes all of them, they try to deny it but they know they are. 

I look up once again and the top is near as I see the girls rushing up.

"Hold on tight" I grip onto Irene making her hold onto me tighter.

I ran up the last few stairs with a screaming Irene. I earned a lot of weird looks when we reach the top but I just played it cool.

I let go of Irene carefully but she cling onto me as we walk to the the girls. It was like walking an old person but some how slower.