❝𝗕𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗮𝗻❞ ; 𝗕𝗮𝗺𝗕𝗮𝗺

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗕𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗮𝗻" ; 𝗕𝗮𝗺𝗕𝗮𝗺 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪
❝𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘴.❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Fan/Celebrity Relationship, Flirting, AU

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢:
Content suitable for all audiences, BamBam is a soloist.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Ⅰ. Confrontation.

People always ask you why you're so crazy about him. They wonder why you dedicate part of your life to supporting a man who didn't even know your first name or care about you in the first place. You told yourself that being his fan, and being an admirer was enough. Over time, you began studying him in every way possible- with all your memory training, you could spot him in a crowd with any disguise. You learned the way he spoke when he felt certain emotions or those he tried to hide.

You could wholeheartedly say you loved him and not a single part of you could nor would deny it.

"Uh, hi?" His voice brings a pleasant chill to your bones. You dart your eyes from the ground up to meet his patient eyes before they fall back down. You were damn shy.

"Hi, I- I don't know if you remember me... I'm a huge fan, I have been for years." 

Your voice shrunk with each word, prompting him to lean in closer to hear you better. At his close proximity, you forced yourself to meet his eyes again. You wanted to look away again but his beautiful smile kept you frozen.

"Of course!" He looked over his shoulder to see if anyone was close by. And though people were mostly doing their own thing, he still whispered, barely audible, right next to your ear, "Who could forget that lovely voice?" 

Though his suggestive body language told you all you needed to know, you still couldn't help but wonder what light he meant that in.