♕𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞♛

"I swear mom I didn't think he would do this and I'm sure he was just too happy." Vanessa sighed as Celina tried to cover up the mark with makeup. "Very happy." Mal chuckled from Vanessa's bed.

"Oh, shut it." Vanessa threw a pillow to Mal. "Well, you know you could have stopped him." Celina told her daughter.

"How? We were hugging, well he hugged me." Vanessa shrugged. "People here hug too much." Mal sighed.

"You can say that again." Vanessa nodded. "I honestly feel like this place has a spell of happiness around it."

"Well, you were born here so you should be happy to be happy. And also next time this happens if you're not dating knock them out." Celina told her. "I grew up on the Isle but I am happy I'm allowed to knock someone out now." Vanessa reminded her.

"Happiness isn't an everyday thing." Vanessa explained. "True if you were happy then there had to be something wrong with you." Mal nodded.

"But in retrospect being bad made us happy so." Mal shrugged. "Yeah." Vanessa sighed looking down sadly.

Celina noticed Vanessa expression so it made her see the affect the Isle left on her.

"All done." Celina shook her head. "Woah." Vanessa checked herself in the mirror seeing the mark seeming gone.

"You did a better job than Evie." Mal told Celina as she looked at the location she put the makeup on. "Never tell her we said that." Vanessa and Mal turned to Celina.

"Alright." Celina shrugged but the door knocked so she went to open it. "Oh, hi, Nick." They heard Celina greet.

Vanessa quickly stood up from her spot as her and Mal shared a glance.

"Honey, it's for you!" Celina informed as she left the room. "Be there in a minute!" Vanessa told Nick.

"Why is he here?" Vanessa whispered to Mal. "I don't know. I thought he'd be with the rest of the team." Mal shrugged.

Vanessa sighed pulling her sister with her to the door.

"Hey, Nick." Vanessa gave a small smile. "Hey, mon amour." Nick smiled.

"Oh, Mal Ben's actually looking for you too." Nick informed her. "He's down the hall." He pointed to the right.

"He is." Mal's eyes went wide. "Can I know why?"

"It's better if he tells you." Nick smiled. "Alright." Mal sighed going down the hall.

"So why are you here, Nick?" Vanessa leaned on her door. "I wanted to ask you something actually." Nick told her.

"Which is...?" Vanessa trailed off. "If you're free for the rest of the day?" Nick questioned.

"Well, I don't have anything else to do today." Vanessa shrugged. "Great!" Nick smiled going Vanessa to look at him in confusion.

"So does that mean you could go on a double date with Ben and Mal and well me as your date?" Nick asked nervously. "Um, date?" Vanessa questioned nervously.

"Uh, yeah, of course I can." Vanessa stuttered. "Great we'll pick you guys up later." Nick smiled rushing off to his room with Ben right behind him.

Mal quickly rushed to Vanessa as they turned to each other with a nervous and worry expression.

"Where's Evie?" They asked each other before Vanessa closed the door to her room.

They quickly rushed off to go find Evie as she is the one that can help them.

~~❦~~

"There you are!" Mal and Vanessa exclaimed once the finally found Evie. "We've been looking for you everywhere." Mal slammed her hands on the picnic table.