36 - Home

Sakura's POV

It was already break time which means time for lunch. I was starving badly this morning. All of us went to the cafeteria, it was somehow weird that only a few students were present, it seems like there is a new store just outside school. Well we took the largest table that was present there and lined up to get our food. We were all talking and laughing as we were eating lunch. We were in a middle of a very funny story when four familiar girls went to our table.

"Oh Jennie, Rosé, Jisoo and Lisa" I called their name one by one as I looked at them. It seems like they were a bit afraid to look at us since they were looking down at the floor.

"What brings you girls here?" Eunbi asked breaking the silence between us.

"Umm we would like to apologize to Chaeyeon, and umm to all of you guys" Rosé answered. Well she is the sweetest among all of them.

"Oh yeah, about that would you like to have a talk with us while we're at it?" Hyewon said

"Is it okay?" Jennie asked

"We've been mean to Chaeyeon the first time we met" Lisa said

"No it's okay, you can seat with us for lunch" Chaeyeon said shyly who was beside me.

The four then sat with us during the entire time of lunch. I sure hate seeing them but I can't let them go away since Chaeyeon let them eat with us.

"Chaeyeon we are very sorry for treating you badly the time you came here, we didn't mean to" Jennie said

"Yeah, we hope we can make it up to you guys" Jisoo added

"Hey its okay now, I'm fine Chaeyeon said and smiled. I'm sure she's not comfortable with this.

"Umm may we ask why you guys start to bully Chaeyeon unnie?" Yujin suddenly asked the four

"Well um.. we were afraid" Lisa said as she looked down.

"Afraid of what?" Yena asked

" I think its a who Yena" Hyewon said

"Who are you guys afraid of?" I asked now being very confused.

"Well this girl ordered us to bully Chaeyeon for some reason, she would give us money as an exchange" Jennie said

"What? you just did that for money? the heck you guys are fucked up" Eunbi said
furiously

"Actually we didn't just do it for the money, she said if we didn't bully Chaeyeon here, she said she would kill one of us" Lisa said referring to the four of them.

"So, let's get this straight, you guys bullied Chaeyeon just so that you guys won't get harmed" I said

"Sorry but we can help you tho" Rosé said

"Help with what?" Chaewon asked

"Well I know that Sakura and Chaeyeon are already dating, and I know who wants to get rid of her" Rosé said softly.

Wait does she mean Jurina?

"Yeah and what?" Eunbi asked

"Well we know that she's doing everything to get rid of Chaeyeon, we would like to help you to stop her." Lisa

"We really wanted to help so we tried to escape from her, now she has new minions that she orders just to bully Chaeyeon" Jisoo said

"Okay fine, we'll all be friends now and now find out why Jurina is doing this" Hyewon said

"First of all, we don't want Chaeyeon to go off alone right? So its better when she's with someone especially Sakura" Rosé

"Oh okay then, well its almost time, might as well talk about this tomorrow" I said as I told them that we should leave for the next lesson.

We went back to the classroom and the lesson started again it was all boring. After a few minutes it was already dismissal time. We were walking out of the school when suddenly I got a phone call.

"Eung Appa?"

"Sakura, can you come home first, just quickly?"

"Why what's wrong?"

"Something important came up and I need to talk to you"

"Only me how about Nako and Hiichan?"

"No need but if they want to stop by here they can"

"But I can't leave Chaeyeon alone appa, she might be in danger. I told you on my birthday right?"

"Yes but Chaeyeon also needs to go home to her father. He just told me about it that's why I need to talk to you"

"Are you sure appa? I can't leave Chaeyeon alone" I said as I glanced at Chaeyeon quickly.

"She'll be fine Sakura, and don't worry I ordered someone to pick you up at your dorm. Just get ready"

"Arasso" I said and put down my phone.

I then went nearer to the other girls.

"Got the phone call too?" Eunbi unnie asked and I nodded.

We all just walked back to the dorm. I fixed some of my stuff and went to Nako and Hitomi.

"Nako, Hiichan, father is asking if you guys want to come for a visit at the house" I asked them and they happily replied with a yes. I told them to fix some of the things to get ready. I just can't believe I'll be visiting the house again. I don't think I'll remember every single room there. The house is huge which I can't even check the whole thing in just one day.

I was worried for leaving Chaeyeon even though she'll just go to their house as well. I just can't imagine leaving her without me. I decided to go back to the room to talk to her.

"Will you be okay Chaeyeon?" I asked her as I held her hand

"I will Kkura, the question is, will you be okay?" she asked me and I just nodded. Hoping that nothing happens to her. I then hugged her.

"I'll miss your cuddles tho" I said and chuckled

"I'll miss it too" She said and hugged me back. Suddenly a beep can be heard outside the dorm.

"I guess I have to go now Kkura, bye. Call me when you get home to yours okay?" She said and kissed me at the cheek. I sighed and went to the living room waiting for my sisters and our driver to come pick us up. A few minutes later the driver came and we jumped in and went to the house.