Chapter 24: A Troubling Feeling

I'm really sorry for the readers that I suddenly changed my writing and I know I didn't apologize soon enough, but, i hope you don't mind and will keep on reading my story.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Classic finally can breath thanks to Cross, Chess, Candy, Sky and Sugar. What happened was, Classic and the woman called Margaret had a glaring contest and Classic wanted to get out of that kind of situation. After that, Classic didn't need to do anything because Cross and the other sanses with him came running to him saying that they finally found Classic.

When the hug was done, Margaret got her eyes open wide to see more than one sans. Margaret, who keeps on saying 'I'm seeing doubles.' again and again, she left without saying a word because she may go crazy if she didn't leave as soon as possible. Classic smirked and was thankful towards Cross and the others. Although, Cross, Chess, Sky, Sugar and Candy did not know why Classic thanked them, but they were glad to help.

Classic knows they don't know what happened, so he just shrugs it off and was too lazy to explain the situation. They left and went home. Classic thanked Katana for helping Frisk babysit the others and Katana was so happy that Classic noticed his worth and he bowed at Classic. The other sanses left to go back to their AUs with their Chara and Frisks.

Classic and Frisk waited for Papyrus to come home and Classic was cooking dinner for them while Frisk was fixing up the dining table and they waited for Papyrus for them to finally eat. Papyrus finally arrived while carrying a box and what was inside was a pie. They ate dinner and the pie. They went to bed, but Classic was tossing and turning around in bed, feeling something might happen soon.

~Somewhere dark and in a base~

"What do you mean, there are more sanses here?" An old female voice said and the one that told them was their vice president, Margaret. "I saw it with my own two eyes!" Maragret said, trying to convince the other ladies in the room with her. "Are you sure your not just seeing doubles?" A female voice said, probably she is in her thirties stated. Honestly, Margaret wasn't a 100% sure either.

"I'm not sure, but i got a feeling that there are more of him here." Margaret said, trusting her gut feeling. "Okay, we will investigate if this is true." The president of the "We hate monsters" squad said. "How are we going to do this?" Someone asked and the president smirked. "Don't worry. I have a plan." She said with a evil grin.

And soon, all the women inside the room began to smirk and laugh evily. Classic was having a troubling feeling about something while he sleeps and he can't shrug it off or sleep it off too. The troubling feeling just keeps coming and coming and he don't know what's causing it.

There was something in his dream that keeps causing him to sweat in his sleep. In his dream, there were people who kept on dying infront of him. Classic woke up from his nightmare and was wide-eyed (?) .

Classic went to his kitchen to drink some water to cool himself down. 'What was that dream.' Classic said in his mind while looking a bit drowsy. He feared that the nightmare will come true and all his loved ones will keep on perishing before his eyes.

Classic shook his head, not wanting to think about it. Classic went back to his bedroom and lays down on his bed. He was too afraid to go back to sleep and kept staring at the ceiling with tired eyes. Classic forced his eyes to close, so he won't worry others about the tiredness look on his face tomorrow.

|| In the Doodle Sphere ||

Ink was with Dream and Blue in the doodle sphere. Dream and Blue were talking happily with each other, but Ink was quiet. Dream and Blue noticed how quiet their other friend is and stared at him in worry.