The Man Behind The Man (BoyxBoy) (August Alsina Fan Fic)

"Jamar....Baby Wake Up...."

I sleepily turned on my other side away from Whoever was being a nuisance and messing with my Sleep

"Jay....Wake Up!"

My Eyes instantly shot open...and I broke out in a crazy sweat immediatley, Fuck!!!! Only One Person Called me Jay and it Was August....

Fuck! What do I do? I've been hiding this Pregnancy for Nine months now...what am I going to Say...I'm screwed

"Y...y...yes?" I asked to scared to turn around

"Really Jay? Your going to keep this from me...after all we've been through, Fuck this shit Mayn...why you aint telling me this Before!"

I'm too scared to turn around at this point for fear of August becoming a Second Jerrick, I've got to come clean I guess...

"Look...Aug..."

"Nah uh Fuck that Homie...you kept this fucking baby from me?"

Next thing I knew August is Jumping on Me...and puts both his hands on my neck....squeezing my neck

"You fucking Cunt...I gave you everything and this is how you repay me? Fucking running away from me with my Child growing inside..."

I desperately clawed at his neck...but to no avail...as I'm struggling breathing and from passing out...

"I Fucking love you Jamar" he Screamed at me....

And Then everything....went Dark.....

"Jamar....Jamar....Jamar"

My eyes popped open...and I jumped from the bed....in a ice cold sweat...my heart Racing a mile a minute...

"Baby...you were screaming In here...what's the matter"

I looked over at my Grandmama....as she rushed over towards me...feeling my temperature...

"I...I I'm fine Granma....just a...a Bad dream"

"Aw Sorry Baby...you want me to go make you a glass of warm milk? With your favorite Cookies"

I smiled warmly towards Granmama....and nodded my head...

She motioned for me to follow her...and I took her hand and wobbled behind her down the stairs and into the kitchen...I sat at the island and put my hands in my face

Why would I have such a Horrific and bad dream about August...things aint right...here, I either have to come clean...or go see him...but not in this condition, he'll know! But that dream? Why was August Meaning to kill me just because of Something so minor, okay so its not Minor but he was already engaged when we had sex that night at Adams party

Its not my fault, he came onto me...but I guess I have to be the bigger person and acknowledge my mistake and man up, my mama raised me way better then this

I picked up the Phone and Dialed August's Home phone, no use calling his Cell, stupid thing is always off!

I held the phone in my hand, shaking like a leaf! Damn Hormones...can't wait to have this little guy...

The phone rings 5 times before going to answer Machine...

"Hello This is the Alsina Residence, Sorry We can't take your Call right now, I'm either reall busy With My husband and Son, So feel free to leave a message at the Beep and me or my husband will get back to you! Bye!"

I looked at the phone in disbelieve....this is some bad dream, She has taken everything that I had with August, even Adam..wow.... I drop the Phone just as I feel hot warm piss dripping down my legs....I looked at my granny in Shock....

"Jamar...baby! Your Water Broke!"

Oh No....He is Coming!