18. |arriving at the office.|

Aria's pov:

He parked his car in front of the office building and tossed his car leys to one of the guards for them to park the car in the parking.

He circled his hands around my waist and as we went inside.

He walked with his powerful aura and answered everyone who greeted him good morning with simply a 'morning'.

The people around were still whispering about us. But it wasn't as bad as the past week was. Last week it wasn't even whisperings it straight  loud ass  conversations.

I think it is because of  Allesandro's presence. Nobody would dare to badmouth about him.

Even in his absence, they only criticized me.

Honestly i didn't give a fuck about what they were saying about my character. I mean i know the truth i don't need to say it out loud. My energy is too precious to loose it at those idiotic peoples.

But again it was not only about my character. It was about my job, my capability, my pride. They were doubting about it.

The latter made me weak. I mean for god's sake i worked hard all my life to get this job and now having questions raised about it, about your capability is really painful.

I remember last week, i was supposed to start a new design for a project but when i went to mrs Jones to get the approval she told me that the people chosen for it was changed and that included me as well.

But as Neelam was a part of it, she told me no changes were made. And that bitch Mrs Jones decided at last minute to change the architect in charge.

That really made me dissapointed and i went to Mrs jones for an explanation but was told each time that she is busy.

I really don't understand why do people need to mix one's personal life with their proffesional life.

I came back from my thoughts as Allesandro suddenly stopped in his tracks.

I glanced up at him in confusion and saw him looking in a certain direction.

My gaze followed his and i saw a crazy looking woman running in our direction.

I soon realised that this woman is none other than Anna.

She jumped on us, like literally jumped.

Her one hand was around ny neck and the other around Allesandro's.

"My babies." She faked a sob.

Allesandro and i glanced at each other and rolled our eyes.

Allesandro got rid of her hand.

But Anna is like one of those annoying kids that when you tell them not to do something, they'll defy you and do it.

The same goes for now as Allesandro has got rid of her hands she removed her hands from my neck and wrapped both of them around his waist tightly.

Allesandro stayed still. He had an annoyed expression on his face.

I tried to supress a laugh but failed and he narrowed his eyes at me.

I shrugged and went towards the elevator and turned around to mouth a 'good luck.'

I waited for the elevator to come. As it was early in the morning, everyone was coming to work, there was a big crowd, waiting for the elevator in front of each one.

I took a look back at Allesandro and saw that he was struggling to get out of Anna's hold. I chuckled lightly.

After a while, i felt a hand on the small of my back.

I looked at the owner and saw Allesandro.

"It was terrible of you for leaving me alone to suffer with that witch Miss brown." He whispered in my ear.

"If you don't mind me asking Mr Moretti where did your witch go?". I asked teasing him futhermore.

"Making some good use of her unuseful self." He said getting annoyed remembering about her.

"Can i ask you why are you waiting here?" He asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him in confusion.

He rolled his eyes and took my hand. He lead me to the private elevator.

"Take this elevator from  now on." He ordered.

I opened my mouth to argue but he glared at me.

So i shut my mouth close and just nodded as i knew arguing with him would be of no use.

When i reached my floor, he got out of the elevator as well.

"Why are yo-." I was about to question him but as i looked around us all of the people working stopped what they were doing and looked at him in astonishment.

Usually when Allesandro has to come on a floor, the employees are usually infromed. He never goes in a department without the employees working there knowing.

So seeing him there without any notice, was somehow a little bit shocking i guess.

Everyone said goodmorning to him which he replied with a nod.

"Don't you want to start your work?" He asked me in my ears.

"Huh?" I asked him.

"Let's go." We went in my cabin and he closed the door.

"Do you have something to do here?" I asked him.

"I mean, its my office, i can visit whenever i want." He said with a cocky grin.

"I know that but you always inform before you visit any department and don't go anywhere without having any work to do." I said to him.

"Well i do have some business here." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Uh-huh." I narrowed my eyes suspiciously at him.

He started to walk towards me like a lion walking slowly to his prey.

I took backward strides.  I soon found myself back to the wall.

He came closer to me and put both of his hand on each side of my head. Now i was trapped between the wall and the mighty Allesandro.

"Um- uh what are you trying to do." I asked him.

"Doing what i am supposed to." He said with a smirk.

Before i could even respond, his hands glided down to my waist and pulled me closer to his body, he looked in my eyes, I could get lost in his eyes. He then looked down at my lips and bit his lips. He looked back into my eyes.

Just kiss me already!!

He grabbed my face and leaned down and pressed his lips against mine.

I broke the kiss after a while as i was starting to get out of breath.

He kissed my forehead and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ears and whispered in my ears.

"Have a good day. Mine's already going great."

He composed himself and went to his office.

Me? Well i was still against the wall as if i just survived a tornado.

A/N

Please vote and comment❤