twenty nine

-continuation of 28

After our little sweet argument he ended in my room. Yes we're just new boyfriends but we already have a first argument keke! Well yeah we argue about room mygod, because he wants to sleep in the guest room but because of me a clingy boyfriend ofcourse I insists, I want to cuddle with him (duh). He keep whining and pouting to me to say yes but ofcourse as a dominant boyfriend, I said no and I win. (wink wink) And I said to him that we're not doing anything unless he want too. (smirk smirk)

Now we're here in my room, he's still pouting while sitting in my bed. I chuckled and he just glared at me.

"That's not the way you look to your boyfriend hmm" - I smiled at him, but he just glared, blushing

"H-How can I sleep with this?" - he suddenly ask looking at his self, playing with his fingers

I furrowed my brows then I look at his wearing then that's when I realized he's still wearing his outfit on my concert. I licked my lips and stand up then I went on my closet to find extra top and pyjamas for him.

I smiled when I see my red silk longsleeve shirt and I quickly took it and handed to him. He then look at me with confuse and I smiled.

"Come on here, wear my shirt so that you'll have a comfortable sleep"

I smiled and he just took the hanger with shirt and he furrowed his eyebrows, while blushing.

"Where is the pyjamas?" - he ask in a so low voice

I chuckled at his cuteness then I took his arms and I guide him to bathroom.

"I'll find it, now go change" - I said and he just nod and went inside of the bathroom

I sigh smiling and shook my head, feeling happiness all over in my heart. I then look and look at my closet to find the pyjamas then after a minutes I find it. I smiled and took it then I suddenly heard footsteps.

"Ggukie where's the pyjamas?"

"Wait hold o-

As I turned around to look at him, I froze and my eyes grew not so big while my heart beats fast.

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

He's just wearing my red silk long sleeve shirt that looks so big on him and it's just fucking up on his mid-thigh. Thank god that you gave me this opportunity to see him like this and to see his milky long beautiful legs. OH FUCK.

A/N: lol imagine the red dress that taehyung wear on gayo daechukje 2019

• DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG DDUG •

OH FUCKING FUCK. HE'S SO FUCKING DAMN BEAUTIFUL, SEXY AND HOT. DAMN BABY BOY.

I just look at him from head to toe then I just stare at his sexy legs and I can't help but to licked my lips. COZ DAMN HE'S REALLY FUCKING CURVY OHMYGOD. JEON SHIT

"G-Gguk.."

I snap my thoughts and I quickly look at his face and he's now blushing. Oh fuck my heart can't take this. He then look down and just play with his fingers, I smiled a bit because I know he's shy. My baby is shy infront of me.

I smiled and put back the pyjamas in my closet. No fucking way, I won't let him cover his legs because damn I want to feel his long beautiful legs when we cuddle. Oh fuck.