💞love is the reason...💞

(A/N: So some of ya'll may not be a Cab Calloway lover like me, so here is the very special song I had to hunt down for this chapter lol. Idk if this chapter is gonna do well or whatever since the audience for this story is so small. Thanks to all who enjoy darlings.)

*Alastor* 

I came to Angel´s room with some art supplies I had brought. He opened the door and was in a black crop top and black short shorts. I blushed a bit and focused on the task at hand. ¨C´mon in Al!¨ He grabbed some of the supplies I brought and helped me get settled. We sat down and he smiled.

¨So Angel… is there any form of art you currently do?¨ He looked like a deer in headlights as I asked that. He blushed a bit.

¨Well I do photography sometimes, but I enjoy drawing a lot.¨ He went to his desk and grabbed 2 sketch books. 1 was red, the other black. He handed me the black one and I opened it up to many sketches of Cherri, Molly, Charlie, Fat Nuggets, and other people around the hotel, except myself. Angel then handed me the red one and I saw pages of many drawings of myself. It made me blush a bit and I smiled wider.

¨You´re really fun to draw Al. You stay still like a lot and just focus on one task so it makes you a much easier model than anyone, including Cherri.¨ He giggled and smiled to me.

¨Angel these all look exquisite. Would you like to do drawings for today?¨ Angel nodded as I handed him the sketchbooks back. My mic staff played some calm jazz music and we both began drawing. I would sneak glances at him and realise that he was looking at me as well. We´d both duck behind our sketchbooks and I´d secretly smile. I was drawing my own feelings at the moment, if Angel was the only one drawing, he´d feel alone. Going through our emotions together would build him up much more. Eventually, we finished. My drawing was a drawing of a red character, no one specific, just a body, slumped in bed with red thoughts bumbarding them, making them… distressed. I shared my drawing first.

¨Well this drawing has to deal… with my feelings for someone I´ve liked from afar.¨ Angel listened intently. ¨They´re someone I´ve adored for sometime, and the thoughts bumbard me of being with them, but… I´m so distressed in that I don´t know what to do.¨ I was shocked that… all that came from just looking at my own drawing. Angel nodded.

¨I feel that. It´s hard trying to find the confidence and the words to express it, but if you never try Al, you´ll never know.¨ His smile was enough to melt me, and reassure me. He was right, I needed to know, but I still wanted to wait.

¨Thank you Angel. Can I see your drawing?¨ Angel looked shy, but he reluctantly showed showed me. It was a detailed drawing of himself. Well two of himself. One was a pink Angel, with a man in black who seemed to give Angel all his love and Angel was happy with. The other Angel was white with blackness around them with words that represented sounds around them. The white Angel seemed to be scared, and genuinely lost.

¨I´ve been getting letters from the sweetest man in Hell… and I fell in love with him. He makes me so happy and feel so loved!¨ His smile faltered into a frown. ¨But then I hear a loud sound and I get lost in darkness, in memories that make me so scared that I can´t help, but… start panicking.¨ I gave Angel a solemn smile.

¨That is understandable Angel, but if this man makes you calm, maybe record all the letters he´s sent you on your phone or something, that way someone can play the words that calm you so you don´t fall into your flashbacks?¨ Angel looked shocked that I had that idea and he nodded.

¨That idea sounds perfect! I really hate the flashbacks, they´re like parayzing.¨ I nodded. It had to be terrifying to relive such horrible thoughts. I realized we had been here talking like this for an hour.