тωεηтү ғσυя | кιℓℓε∂ αℓℓ нσρε

"You know, Taehyung, I really thought you were the one. I loved you," Chanyeol began, tying Taehyung's wrists to the bedpost.

Taehyung squirmed against the makeshift restraints, but they were tight, offering no wiggle room.

"Chanyeol, please..." Taehyung tried.

"I bought you everything: cars, clothes, jewelry, food," the man continued as he reached in his pocket to pull out a knife. "I took you on trips, showered you with gifts."

Chanyeol kicked off his shoes, climbing onto the bed and hovering over Taehyung. "I even divorced my wife for you."

Taehyung squirmed as Chanyeol plopped his weight on his stomach, tensing at the rough material of his pants on his exposed skin.

Chanyeol fiddled with the knife in his hand, twirling it between his fingers. "And what'd you do?"

Taehyung whined as the knife neared closer, tracing his jawline until it stopped at his throat. "C-Chanyeol, ple—"

"You took everything. You drained me of everything!" The knife pressed into Taehyung's throat making Taehyung press further into the bed. He turned stiff, every gulp he took brushed against the pressure of the blade.

"No! I'm sorry, please! I'm sorry!" Taehyung begged, pulling at the restraint.

"You're sorry?!" Chanyeol snapped. With his free hand, he fisted the blonde's hair, yanking it sharply to the side to expose his neck. Taehyung cried out at the movement, the hand in his hair tugging at his roots.

"What're you sorry for, huh? Sorry you got caught or for being nothing more than a pathetic slut!" He yelled.

Taehyung didn't stop the tears — not like he could anyway — letting them flow freely to show how scared he was. He hoped it would get through to the former CEO.

Chanyeol had never been a violent person, and it's painful to think that he's like this now because of Taehyung. He knew what he did to the man was wrong, but he never expected this.

"Answer me!" Chanyeol bellowed into Taehyung's ear, not caring how it made the blonde recoil.

"For e-everything...I'm sorry, Chanyeol. I'm s-sorry," Taehyung pleaded. "I d-didn't...I-I didn't mea—"

"You didn't mean to? Seriously?" Chanyeol scoffed, forcing the knife further into the blonde's skin, drawing a little blood. "After everything happened, I did my research on you. And what do I find? A whole track record of CEOs you fucked over!"

Taehyung closed his eyes in shame, embarrassed by his infamy.

"So tell me, is that the plan for Jeon?"

Taehyung's eyes snapped open. He turned his head as best he could in the hold and looked at Chanyeol, shock on his face.

Chanyeol dryly chuckled. "What, didn't think we knew that you wormed you're way into Jeon's bed?"

Taehyung could only stare. The man laughed at Taehyung's inability to speak.

"Looks like I'm saving him trouble and a shit ton of money," Chanyeol smirked, watching the blonde's reaction. He watched how his eyes glazed over, worry flashing across his features. Something clicked.

"Oooo, what's this...you like him don't you?"

At that, Taehyung's eyes refocused, settling on Chanyeol, glaring.

"That's cute. You've got a little crush," the man teased. "I doubt he'd ever fall in love with you, not with your reputation."

"Screw you," Taehyung spat, biting his tongue.