- it continues -

Frozen in my seat, eyes set on the windscreen, I tried hard to contain my uneven breathing. It was tough though. My breaths and heartbeat were the only thing that could be heard, at least to my ears.

Unable to rationalise how I felt, I decided it was both an odd feeling of excitement and embarrassment that was hitting me like how an annoying driver beeps their horn in mad rush hour, her bratty kids in the backseat, a swaying bob cut hairstyle and an atrocious mini van. Karen needs to calm down.

...I'm the Karen here. Yikes! I am such a mess.

"Cora."

"Mhm," my stare was blank.

"Look at me."

I didn't look at him.

How could I?! His fingers were just inside me!!

Oh my.

He saw me bare.

Thank god he didn't see my stomach.

"Look at me." He repeated again.

I sharply inhaled and glanced at him before sliding my gaze immediately away.

I heard him sigh, his hand gripping my chin in a tight grip as he angled my head in his direction. "Eyes."

"I have them."

"Good, make them look at me."

I did. His stare was intense. These evil eyes of mine lowered towards his crotch, and as a result, widened. Oh gosh. I immediately looked back into his gaze.

"I've never seen you this... flustered before." He stared, either not noticing where I just looked or ignoring it.

"Yeah..."

The corner of his lips twitched. "How cute, you're so nervous."

"Nope..." I gulped.

"Don't lie." His lips fully adjusted into a smile now as he gazed down at my red cheeks and wide eyes. "I like this. Seeing you so nervous, so shy under my gaze. That I did this to you, I put you into this state."

"I'm not.. shy?"

"You sure?" He mocked, tilting his head. When I didn't say anything, he huffed in amusement. "Mhm, figured. You know... you don't have to be awkward around me. It's not like that'll be the only time I'll be inside you."

"Theo!" I gasped, making him darkly chuckle.

"Yeah, that won't be the only time you call my name either."

I was speechless. He's teasing me?

"Close your mouth," he added. I did straight away, pressing my lips together. I didn't think it was possible for my eyes to widen this much, but anything is a possibility. Clearly. "Good," he murmured. "You're so innocent."

"And?" I frowned at him.

He lazily shrugged, grinning. "You have so much attitude for someone this innocent. It's funny."

"Yeah?" I narrowed my gaze. "Well, fix your problem in your pants yourself." I grumbled, trying to get a bit of my confidence back as I angrily nodded my head, gesturing to his greeting friend that was sealed in his jeans.

He raised his eyebrows, removing his hand from my chin and throat, dropping it on his thigh. "Okay, I'll fix it right in front of you."

I froze. Did he just say....

His fingers started to drop down to the zipper of his jeans, his hips lifting. In a panic, I shot my hands out, trying to grab him so I could stop him only...