5.2

Tsukki Ren dismissed all the stares he got from people as he walked forward but that was until people began walking to him.

When Narisa Zeno saw that the other leaders were making their moves, he also began walking towards Tsukki Ren with Seru Akita. Though his purpose was Tendou Yagami, he also had to make sure that the other leader didn't do anything rash and start a fight.

As soon as Narisa Zeno made his presence clear, a voice asked, "You are interested in him?" The person whom asked was Ushi Hina, the leader of Rose.

Ushi Hina wasn't tall and she also wouldn't be considered to be a beauty by many but her eyes held a heavy glint inside that made many look back when seeing her. Just like Narisa Zeno, she was 17 years old and had also built Poison from scratch when she first enter Takimura Academy at the age of 14.

"Zeno, are you here for the same purpose as us?" Another man asked as he stared at Narisa Zeno. His name was Suon Karma, the leader of Arch. He could be considered rather tall amongst the other student, his body wasn't exactly built but he still held some muscles, his features strong and prominent. Suon Karma was 18 years old this year, he would be leaving once this year was over.

Just then, a chuckle was heard, "Zeno, I hope that you aren't after him. If you are, it's not gonna end as a pretty sight for all of us." With a sneer, another boy walked closer to them. His features looked rather like that of a child's but he was considered the cruelest leader among them all. He was the leader of Sin, Noru Kaneki, currently 16 years old.

Narisa Zeno watched as everyone seemed to gather around them anticipating what they would have thought to be a fight.

"Kaneki, you better watch you mouth before my fist lands on your face." Seru Akita was the first to throw the insult as he glared at Noru Kaneki.

"Come at me, then," Noru Kaneki said as he returned Seru Akita's glare and he smiled.

Seru Akita moved for him but Narisa Zeno stopped him, sticking out a hand to block him from going any further.

"My goal isn't him, it was never him. The reason as to why I came out today is because we have already established a peace plan. The first to break that plan, I will personally oversee their punishment. I would rather nobody do so but from the fact that you are all gathered out right here, conflict is going to break out no matter what." Narisa Zeno's voice said, a light smile on his face though his eyes glinted with threat.

Everyone seemingly got the gist of what he was saying and couldn't help but hide their shivers. Though he smiled, they could clearly see the threat within his eyes from the way it glinted heavily as he watched them.

Tsukki Ren, whom was watching their weird exchange could more or less understand what they were trying to do. They were trying to recruit him into their gang. And Tsukki Ren already knew his answer. "If you are recruiting me into your gang, I thank you for the offer but I will decline." And then he walked away from them, heading into the school.

"Wait," Ushi Hina was the first to say as she watched Tsukki Ren walk away.

A glance from Narisa Zeno left her unable to move. "You heard him, he doesn't want to join any gang and it will stay that way. If any of you try to make him join your gang, the peace plan would be considered broken. Our first rule was to never recruit someone whom has already declined the offer. He has already declined all of your offers. That is all I have to say." And Narisa Zeno walked away after that. He could faintly hear a cold voice saying his name but he didn't respond.

"Akita, return back to Lucifer for now." Narisa Zeno said as he tried to locate Tendou Yagami from the crowd, finally seeing him.

Seru Akita looked at Narisa Zeno with raised brows, "You do know that there's a high possibility that he would decline your offer, right?"