Alena Wilson - 2.10

Ever since Mia did that little stunt, Alena was pissed at her. She made sure that Archer stayed far away from Mia.

Mia has changed. Her mind and her body don't cooperate with each other anymore. Whenever she saw Alena, her body would tremble but her mind went insane.

Sometimes Alena would see Mia staring at her and she would feel weird. Mia would look at her as if she was hallucinating, her eyes showed craziness.

'You should be careful of her, host.'

'I'll keep that in mind.'

'Hey Arlo?'

'Yes, host?"

'Have I found out what gang killed Alena's parents?'

'No you haven't, host.'

'Then why has my nose been bleeding?'

'Maybe because you get punched a lot?'

'Fair enough.'

'Host, try and find out what happened soon.'

'Okay, Arlo.'

...

Alena sneaked into Sebastian's office one day to see if there was any information about a gang that were also loan sharks. She found a few files in his cupboard and pulled them out.

She knew that Sebastian had cameras in his office as she has been in it before. This time Alena managed to cling to the walls to be in the blindspots. Once she got the files she rolled them up and put it in between her belt.

Sebastian suddenly came into his office and saw Alena about to leave. He moved closer to her.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was waiting for you, boss." Alena plainly lied.

"You were waiting for me?"

"Is this not your office?"

"What did you need?" Sebastian said, ready to help.

Just then he got a phone call which seemed important. Alena said that she would tell him about it later and Sebastian nodded before she left.

...

One day Archer came up to Alena and said, "I have something to tell you."

Stopping her conversation with Sebastian, Alena asked, "What is it?"

Archer looked somewhat nervous as his gaze darted around, he tried to speak but he kept on stuttering. Sebastian put his hand on Archer's shoulder.

"Your little brother over here, got himself a girlfriend."

Archer's face turned red as Sebastian continued to tease him. Alena's jaw dropped when she heard what Sebastian said.

"You have a what?"

"I'm sorry sis, I didn't know when to tell you and we haven't even been dating for that long-" Archer started rambling.

"Who is she?" Alena cut him off and asked.

"She's a new member, her name is Lily." Sebastian said, instead of Archer.

"I can't believe you. You told boss about your girlfriend before me?" Alena said and acted offended.

Archer was so nervous that he didn't realise she was joking. "I'm so sorry sis! You know I love you the most right?" He said and hugged her.

The poor boy was shaking. Alena laughed and patted her brother's back.