Eavesdrop

Chapter 7: Eavesdrop

"So hyung, you're going to be sharing a room with our angel from now on. Is that okay with you?" Junmyeon smiles as he lightly taps on Yixing's shoulder, the blushing male shyly playing with the hem of his blanket.

On the other bed is a giggling Luhan, the latter displaying his approval with an all too enthusiastic nod.

"Hmm! I like him." He hums, excitedly wiggling around as he looks at his new roomie with contentment.

"Thanks, I like you too!" Yixing pipes up with an equal amount of enthusiasm, looking up at Junmyeon with a smile.

"You're cousin's adorable; does it run in your genes?" He says grinning, successfully earning a blush from the elder.

"Wha—I'm not adorable." Junmyeon half whines, eyes looking anywhere but the younger as he bites his lip to keep himself from smiling like an idiot.

Across them Luhan observes in silence, eyes alternating between the two males in front of him.

He looks at his cousin's fidgety hands and smiles knowingly.

He likes him.

"Ehem." He coughs, startling both males in the process. Though he's happy about the new ship he's going to start sailing, he also wants to work on the ship of his own.

"Have you seen Sehun?" He asks, apologetic that he just ruined a lovey dovey moment. He didn't mean to be rude or anything but he's been dying to know where the younger had been all afternoon.

Also, he wanted to apologize for being a little too forward on their first day of meeting. Back in China he had always been known as the skinship king, and to Sehun who had been living in a country wherein being friendly with a stranger sometimes makes you a pervert, it must've been shocking for the poor boy.

"He's in our room sleeping." Junmyeon states, slightly shifting beside Yixing and he nods with a slight pout, sad that he has to wait until tomorrow to see his crush again.