57. Closer Than Ever

Scarlet

Once we entered the lounge, he locked the door with one hand while supporting me with the other hand. His lips sucked mine for an infinite period while he pinned me against the door and held my thighs with his rugged hands. The desire to feel him close to me filled my body and I couldn't help but grind against him.

He parted from me for a moment and stared into my eyes with his piercing ones. "I love you so much," he said and started unbuttoning my shirt. I threw my head back and tugged his hair, pulling him close to me once again. My hormones were making me do crazy things right now.

Once both of us were free of our shirts, he kissed me again but this time, his hands roamed all over my front. The heat between my legs grew at his firm touch and I let out a small moan. Within no time, he shifted me to the floor of the lounge because the couch was too small for both of us.

"I love you too," I replied breathlessly. He smiled and kissed me once again on my lips, making me forget about everything else. At that moment, only he existed and nothing else mattered.

"God, you're gorgeous," he said and trailed his lips from my jaw to my neck and then below to my chest.

I smiled with closed eyes and relished in the feeling of his lips. His fingers drew circle on my navel, tickling the skin and knocking the air out of my lungs. The muscles in my abdomen tightened and I groaned at all the weird feelings happening to me.

"That's probably the most irresponsible thing I have ever done." I said, slightly feeling embarassed of doing that in our lounge where Liam and all other workers take rest.

"And the most adventurous?" He grinned and shut my mouth by kissing me again. His fingers hooked around the belt of my jeans and I wrapped my legs around him. Soon, everything blurred and the only thing I could see was the passionate look in his eyes that was a mixture of love, lust and affect.ion.

............

When I woke up next morning, the clock showed 6. I stretched my arms and gasped when I felt Evan's arms around my bare torso. A thin blanket that we had kept in the lounge for sleeping was now covering us, keeping us protected from the chilled air.

I traced his muscular arms with my fingers, feeling the hard contours of his muscles. In his naked state, he was oozing with masculine energy and it was messing more with my hormones.

I was lying in his hold when I started feeling nauseous again, like yesterday morning. I felt bile rising in my throat and to save myself from throwing up on Evan, I pushed him away in panic.

He woke up startled and watched me as I slid into his shirt, ran to the bathroom and spilled my guts out. I could feel him behind me, pulling my hair back while I made some disgusting noises. I asked him to go but he stayed inside, patted my back and helped me wash my mouth.

"Are you okay?" He asked once my condition settled.

I nodded and walked back into the lounge, collapsing on the couch limply. Evan stared at me with panic written all over his face.

"I guess I ate something bad." I said and to calm him, lied, "I feel better now."

"You scared me, Scarlet." He said and sat down beside me, pulling me into a hug. Only when he hugged me so I realized that I was just in his shirt with buttons open and he was fully naked. The hug soon turned embarassing and I pulled away, buttoning the shirt. Evan smiled shyly as well and walked towards the spot where his pants were lying, the sight of his very naked behind made me clench my thighs.

"Are you sure you are okay?" He asked before slipping into his pants.

"Yeah, I am." I smiled and took a long breath.

"Okay then, let's go back." He knelt in front of me and took my hands in between his own.

"What about my luggage in Nate's apartment?" I asked.

"I'll bring it back later." He said and cupped my cheeks. "I love you."

"Keep saying it. It sounds good." I blushed under his adoring gaze.

"I love you," he repeated and I giggled, hiding my flustered face with the help of my hair. "I love you." He said again.

............

When we entered the house, both Kelly and George stared at us in surprise and confusion. Their eyes locked on our linked hands and they exchanged a knowing smile.

"Should I make breakfast?" Kelly came forwards to ask us.

"Later, we need to take bath." Evan said and I kicked him in shin. "Separately." He added.

"Kelly, would you please inform us when Cara is awake? And please don't tell her yet. I want to see her expression." I said. She nodded in return and walked back to the kitchen.

Once we entered the room, Evan picked me up in bridal style and took me to the bathroom. I squealed in response and tried to free myself but he was much stronger. Once we reached inside, he rested me on the counter and put his arms on my sides.

"I love you," he repeated for the hundredth time today.

"I believe you." I said and tried to push him away. "You can stop now."

"I don't want to stop," he said and unbuttoned his shirt. His rippled skin came to view and I licked my dry lips to wet them.

"Evan, let me go." I said, fighting the smile on my face. He definitely had a really sexy body; chiseled in all the right places. I could trace his muscles all day long, without even getting bored. I couldn't believe such an Adonis was my husband; mine to touch, mine to kiss, mine to hold.

He shook his head in no and bent to undid his pants. My own breaths started to grew heavier and I averted my eyes before I could see anything scandalous.

"Nothing you haven't seen before." He said and picked me up in his arms again.

I giggled when he took me to the shower room and started the shower. The water drenched my clothes and turned me into a wet mess. Evan put me down and then helped me in undressing, making sure to leave no chance of making me blush with his touch.

Although I was burning in embarassment, the admiring look in his eyes made me less self-conscious of my naked self. Throwing my clothes away, he turned me around and hugged me from behind, resting his face on my shoulder and we stayed like that under the water, letting it wash away all the dirt and remains of last night.

_______________________________

Only three or four chapters are left. Then after completing Chasing Sapphire, I will start writing a new book that I have been thinking about these days. It would be a teen fiction.