Cole Sprouse x Shannon

Shannons POV:

I was currently walking to my boyfriends house just to hang and to spent some time together also his mother invited me over to dinner so I guess I get two in one great food and my boyfriends love and affection so it's a win win.

When I arrived at their doorstep I took my headphones out and pressed pause on my music.

That's when I heard shouts and bangs coming from inside the house, I quickly took my spare key Cole gave me and unlocked the door.

I sprinted into the living room where the screaming came from and saw my boyfriend and his twin fighting.

"Just admit it Cole! Shannon is just a filler until Lili takes you back"

That when Cole grew red from anger his breathing started to fasten and he clenched his fist, he then pushed Dylan so hard that he fell over the couch and smashed his arm against the living room table.

Cole walked up to him and held him by his collar and started deep into his brothers eyes.

"I swear if you ever say that again I will punch the living shit out of you got it?"

He shouted at his brothers face which was now pale from shock.

"I SAID GOT IT?!"

He screamed in his face while shaking him violently, I couldn't do anything I was froze in shock I've never seen Cole being that mad.

I heard footsteps rushing down the stairs, it were Melanie and Matthew both of them gasped in shock and Matthew ran over and parted the two brothers.

"Why are you two fighting?"

Matthew shouted at both of them

"He was talking shit about my relationship and i was done with his shit sorry for defending myself"

Cole snapped back at his dad

"Dylan are you okay honey?"

Melanie asked worried

"I don't know my arm hurts pretty bad I banged it against the table when this moron of a brother pushed me"

"COLE?!"

Both of the worried parents exclaimed shocked at what their son did.

"Are you insane Cole you can't just hurt your brother like that don't you have any respect?"

Matthew shouted at him

"That's why Dylan is our favorite son anyways he has manners and know how to control his emotions"

Melanie shouted and the room got deadly quiet and then the sounds of Coles sobs were heard.

"I fucking hate you all of you"

And with that he stormed off and up the stairs into his room, he slammed his door shut and my shoulders twitched.

"I'm so sorry Shannon that you had to see all of this"

Said Matthew to me in a calm but sad tone.

"I-It's alright uhm I'm gonna go up and check up on Cole"

They all nodded and I made my way to Coles room, I opened his door and saw him sitting on his bed crying into his hands.

"Hi Cole are you okay?"

He shook his head and looked up at me with blood shot eyes, I sat down next to him and ran my hands through his jet black hair.

"It's okay baby shh, what even happened?"

I cooed into his ear while his head was resting on my shoulder.

"He said that I'm only using you as a filler until Lili comes back to me and that I don't even love you which is completely bullshit Shannon I love you so incredibly much and I only want you not Lili only you and I really hope you know that."

He said with a weak voice

"Of course I know Cole I love you too"

"I feel so bad for shouting at my parents and for hurting Dylan"

"I know but you were mad so I can judge you but you should apologize to them"

"I know that you baby girl for everything"

He pecked my lips and intertwined our fingers

"No problem Cole I'm always here for you"

He stood up and we walked out of his room back downstairs into the kitchen where the other three were sitting.

"Hey guys"

I said quietly and they all turned their heads to look at us.

"I wanna apologize to you all I feel so bad for shouting at you mom and dad and I am so sorry for hurting you Dylan I feel extremely bad"

"Oh honey we forgive you and I have to apologize as well I'm so sorry for saying Dylan is our favorite I was just so furious that I said something that isn't even true we love you both equally much and I'm so proud of you two."

Melanie apologized and Matthew nodded silently agreeing with what his wife just said.
Cole turned to look at Dylan.

"Apology accepted Cole and I have to say sorry as well I was being an ass I deserved that push over the couch"

All of us chuckled and his mom pulled us all in for a big group hug.
And to say the rest of the evening was fun we all ate dinner together and watched a movie together until the day ended.

A/N: So this was a request for Shannon1300 thank you so much for requesting I hope it's not to short and that you liked it also I apologize that the writing took so long but wattpad was a b*tch to me I wrote the story about four days ago but it didn't save so I had to write everything again I feel so bad sorry!!
And thank you so so much for 139k reads and 2.88k votes I'm so grateful!!
Also everyone stay safe and wash your hands love you all byeeee!!❤️