|30| peppermint & cologne

Taehyung view

The blonde boy sighed for the nth time that day. The end of year exams were approaching and Taehyung was stressing too much in too little time. Currently, his art class just ended and it was five pm. He was sighing because he knew he had to stay behind for another couple hours in order to finish his artwork.

Suddenly his phone began to ring and it cut him out of his thoughts. "hello?" he answered softly.

"baby im headed to the library to study so i wont be able to wait for you." jungkook explained.

"thats okay, im staying behind too."

"i can come get you after im done? I'll be finished around six or seven."

"yes please koo." taehyung murmured, energy drained after a long day.

"is everything okay beautiful?"

Taehyung hummed in reply and jungkook reluctantly said goodbye. Taehyung put away his phone and then stared at all the materials in front of him. Neatly and in an arranged pattern lay all his acrylic paints lined up next to eachother, large blank canvas waiting to be coloured and brushes stacked nicely.

Taehyung huffed, tiredly reaching out for his brush. Just a couple hours. Its okay.

---

One hour passed already and taehyung was no where near finished. He was struggling on one part of his drawing that he had been trying to perfect for the last twenty minutes. He felt tears approach his eyes out of frustration and stress. Taehyungs bottom lip began to wobble and he bit down on it harshly.

When the first tear fell the small boy angrily threw his brush onto the floor. He covered his face with his hands, one sob being choked out until he began to cry, small frame shaking.

Luckily he was by himself so no one was able to witness his breakdown. He cried loudly, letting out all his frustration and built up stress he had been feeling over the past few weeks. He turned around, back facing his artwork as he simply didnt want to look at it.

Jungkook view

At six o'clock Jungkook was finished with studying and was heading towards taehyungs art class to pick him up. He opened the door slowly, eyes darting around the room as he tried to find taehyung.

The first thing he heard was loud cries and His eyes landed on taehyung who was curled into his seat, shoulders shaking violently. He quickly walked up to the boy, gently removing his hands away from his face.

Taehyungs teary  eyes locked with Jungkooks worried ones and before he knew it he was pulled against Jungkooks chest.

"sh its okay. Im right here." Jungkook whispered, hand rubbing taehyungs back.

After a few more minutes jungkook had seemed to calm taehyung down. He sat down and pulled the boy on his lap, knowing taehyung liked to be close to him.

"what happened?" jungkook asked softly.

Taehyung sniffled. "i-its too much j-jungkook." his voice broke.

Jungkook sighed, understanding the boy completely.

"i-i cant—i cant do i-it." taehyung shook his head.

Jungkook grabbed the sides of taehyungs head carefully but the boy was looking down.

"look at me." jungkook demanded quietly. Taehyung shook his head.

"baby look at me, come on."  jungkooks voice was gentle yet still commanding.

Taehyung looked up through his clamped eyelashes and jungkook smiled. "good boy." he whispered as a praise causing taehyung to blush.

Jungkook started to kiss taehyungs neck, lips moving upwards to his jaw. He was leaving little butterfly kisses on the boys skin, noticing how the boy let out a big exhale.

Then he stood up, grabbing taehyungs thighs as he seated him on a nearby table. The blonde wrapped his legs tightly around jungkooks waist and his hands clutched at his shoulders. Jungkook had a firm grip on taehyungs waist.

Jungkook removed his lips from taehyungs neck, going to kiss him softly on the lips instead. They kissed slowly and passionately, jungkook knowing taehyung needed the affection and love. He loved hearing the sound of taehyungs quiet moans which got him kissing the boy harder.

Then jungkook released the boys cherry lips. His fingers fumbled with the collar of taehyungs shirt and Then he undid the first two buttons. Taehyung looked at him with hooded eyes, letting the boy do whatever.

Jungkook moved taehyungs shirt to the side, revealing the boys collarbone. Taehyung regarded him with eager eyes and jungkook was staring at the boys skin with dark eyes. He slowly placed his lips on taehyungs upper chest and began to trail kisses upwards.

"so strong." jungkook whispered, kissing taehyungs collar bone.

"so hardworking." he said, kissing taehyungs shoulder. In reply taehyung bit his lip to prevent any sound from coming out.

"precious and beautiful." he kissed taehyungs jaw.

Taehyung whimpered and jungkook smiled at that.

The raven haired stopped and buttoned taehyungs shirt again. Taehyungs grip on his shoulders didnt soften and jungkook had to conceal his chuckle.

Taehyung leaned forward closer to jungkook who brought the boy into a kiss again. Taehyung smiled, feeling much better.

---

Taehyung was attempting to fall asleep in jungkooks bed. Much to the latters request of course as jungkook wanted Taehyung to forget about everything for now and just have a nice nap. Whilst jungkook was downstairs playing video games Taehyung tried very hard to fall asleep without him. For some reason he felt very needy and clingy, just wanting to be around jungkook.

He shuffled, turning to lay on his right. He sighed loudly as he clung onto jungkooks pillow that smelt just like him- the smell of cologne and peppermint . Why cant i  fall asleep?

He whined as he abruptly sat up, hugging the pillow tightly. His feet made little soft patter sounds as he made his way downstairs to the sitting room, seeing jungkook with his headset on.

"attack now—oh hold on a second." jungkook stopped talking to jimin and removed his headset on seeing Taehyung stand next to him.

"everything okay?" jungkook asked worriedly.

Taehyung nodded, heading towards the couch as he lied down. Jungkook turned around on the floor. "cant fall asleep without you." Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkooks eyes softened. He grabbed the blanket and draped it over Taehyung. "want me to join you?"

Taehyung shook his head. "thats okay. Carry on playing."

Jungkook smiled and kissed the boys forehead before returning back to his game.

"yeah jimin? Im back." jungkook spoke softly now into the mic. "Taehyungs sleeping thats why." he explained why he was talking quietly as jimin asked him.

Taehyung watched jungkook for a while, listening to him talk about fornite. He huffed as he still couldnt fall asleep so he got up, blanket around his shoulders.  He went towards jungkook and shyly climbed onto his lap, straddling him.

Jungkook frowned, confused at first but then raised his arms higher before placing them around Taehyung again as he hugged him tightly. He let go of the controller for a moment before tugging the blanket over Taehyungs frame so it covered him properly.

Taehyung buried his face into the crook of jungkooks neck who placed a kiss to his nape. He sighed softly, finally being able to fall asleep with jungkook so close to him.

////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

💕