1.1 when you tease

kevin

whilst watching a movie on TV w/ kevin , i end up getting extremely bored at first sight. so i think of teasing kevin to light up the mood. looking around , i put both my legs on the couch, slowly spreading them, but not too far apart. i pleasure myself , moaning, gaining kevin's attention. he stares at me, cluelessly. i put two fingers and finger myself, acting like a weird moaning mess. "what you doin Y/N" he says, getting turned on. i ignore him. he smirks and looks at me. "i'm joining" but as soon as he gets infront of me, i slide from the couch, heading to the kitchen. kev rolls his eyes , biting his lips. "OH so your ass wanna be a tease ?" he says. grabbing a handful of sweets, i look at his curiously. "what you on about ? i ain't do nun" i say, acting clueless. "watch what i do to you for being a tease."

daniel

me and daniel was chilling in devins house, followed along w/ kevin and star. we were all around the dinner table , eating ordered chinese food. daniel was eating up real quick , and i wanted to tease him infront of everyone because it would be funny. i rest my hand on his thighs slowly unbuttoning his jeans. he stared at me , but i was busy with my food. his boxers was on, so i teased him by rubbing his dick, slowly. i was doing all motions to him, watching him at the corner of my eyes trying not to moan. i tickled his dick, which made him chock slightly on his drink. "dude.. are you ight?" kevin asked. "y-yeah no i'm good." he replied. i slipped my hand under his boxers, slowly rubbing my hand in his dick up and down. i spit on my hand and rub it back again. "fucckkkk" he whispered and stared at me. i smirked and the last thing i did was squeeze his balls. he moaned which caught everyone's attention. "s-sorry, this food is just the bomb." which cause slight laughter from everyone. i knew he wanted more, which caused me to stop. i let go off his dick and licked my hand. he whispers in my ears after buttoning up "you want to act like a tease, baby girl watch when we get home. you'll regret ever teasing me like that."

devin

"babe, could you get the cookies? i'm real hungry." devin says, staring at the TV. i nod, motioning to get it. i think of teasing him, so i walk with the cookies, purposely dropping it infront of me. i bend down infront of him, making him chuckle, as he grabs my waist and dry humps me. i stand up, sitting down infront of him so i'm in his lap. i smile and feed him the cookies. he grabs my ass, squeezing it. i moan, biting my lips. i wanted to become dominant over this, so i slowly lean my mouth to kiss him until i'm an inch away. i grin and whisper in his ears "meet me up.. papi" i say, walking away making sure i sway my hips. he rolls his eyes and murmur "whyy is she such a tease ?"