𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

Ah, this story is getting so intense. I'm sorry if it's getting too graphic for anyone, horror is my specialty. But this chapter is going to be boring, I apologize. 

Also please vote and comment! 

February 27th, 59 days after.

It was like torture looking in the darkness for who knows how long. For hours on end, everyday, until Bakugou returned home. This place isn't even a home. It's a prison. It was soon going to become a madhouse, staring at the same walls over and over again, doing the same boring routine of waiting for him to come home, suck up to him, eat then go to bed. 

If I ever get out-- no, When I get out of here, I'm making a bucket list and achieving everything on it. 

You told yourself, your eyes examined the empty room once again, you let out a sigh. After the suicide attempt, Bakugou completely cleared the room. There was no more shampoo or conditioner, he only left a little bit of soap for if you needed to wash your hands. "Use it wisely" he told you, making you roll your eyes. He did leave a crossword puzzle, as well as a few coloring books, but after the nontoxic, thank you Bakugou, really, ran out of ink, you were stuck doing nothing, yet again. 

At least Bakugou gave you a light in the room, which of course was just out of your reach. He also left you a gallon of water, and some snacks. None of it looked appetizing, which wasn't anything new, anything Bakugou left you seemed horrible. You were in the worse mood you've ever been since you've been there. You had an idea why, but you prayed to the sky that it wasn't it. 

Then you felt disgusted. Your nose scrunched up, you stood up and made your way to the bathtub, turning the knob to start the water. Bakugou didn't have any extra clothes out for you, he left the clothes in his room as well as pads. It made no sense why he held those from you, it was plain wrong. But then again, nothing Bakugou did was right. You stripped yourself of your clothes, sitting down in the tub to rinse the blood from your inner legs. 

For once, you wished Bakugou would come home quickly. 

"BAKUGOU!" you yelled, hearing the front door close. "BAKUGOU!" the sound of bags hitting the floor, heavy footsteps pounding on the wooden floor before making it to your room. You were in the bathtub for about an hour, your fingers wrinkling up, making you look like raisins. 

Bakugou looked frantic when he opened the door, running over to the tub, "What's wrong, Y/N?" he seen the blood going down the drain, he cringed a bit, stepping back. "Oh. That's it?" 

"Can I please get another change of clothes? and a pad? Please?" 

"Y'know, red looks good on you." Bakugou muttered, turning on his heels to get your clothes. Your eyes widened before glaring at the back of his head. His words didn't surprise you though, he always said ruthless things. 

I hate you.