Chapter 12

The team of prodigies were against Genins from their own village. The team of Sakura's best friend: Shikamaru. With him was Ino and Chouji, all three from known clans in the village. Fighting them is possibly more difficult than the previous team.

"I kind of had a bad feeling we'd bump into each other here." The Haruno heiress sighed with her hands resting on her hips.

"Troublesome..." The pineapple head complained.

"Shall we fight individually?" Sakura proposed.

"Definitely team versus team. We'd lose otherwise!" Ino shouted out.

"You would lose either way." Sasuke grunted softly, the sight of her made him cringe.

Sakura shot Shikamaru a wide smile, "I won't hold back, Shikamaru!"

"What a drag.." He sighed, his shoulders already slumping down in defeat.

"Team formation! Ino!" Ino ordered.

"Shika!" Shikamaru said lazily.

"CHOOOOOOOO!!" Chouji shouted enthusiastically.

The prodigies sweat-dropped, feeling the second handed embarrassment.

Sakura stepped forward to the two guys, whispering, "Guys, we have to watch out. Shikamaru's strategy is out of the box and it always work. Think more than you act!"

She thought for a moment, "Actually.. why don't we just knock them out? Surely, they wouldn't expect us to not fight them.."

"The faster, the better. I can't stand her presence." Sasuke shivered in disgust.

"I don't have a problem with that, it would be easy." Neji agreed.

With that, all three of them vanished into thin air, leaving the other three Genins in confusion. But Shikamaru was sharp, he shouted, "Watch your backs!"

But it was too late.

The prodigies were faster.

All of them were knocked out from hitting the points behind their neck.

Sakura bent down to Ino's body and reached for the pouch. Knowing Ino, she must have kept the gem because it was pretty and bingo. A smirk curved the tip of her lips and she found the gemstone and hid it in her scroll. Surely, no one would expect them to store the gems in a scroll. The scroll for storage was only popular for a long stay outside.

"Sorry, but time isn't something I like to waste." She apologised.

"So far it has been too easy.." Neji carefully said, trying to hint that the situation was too suspicious.

Rustle Rustle

Our bodies froze. "What was that?" Sasuke said in urgency.

The boys activated their kekkei genkai to see what was hiding behind the bushes and their eyes widened. Sakura was puzzled, but worry crept into her mind.

"We have to fight this instead.." Neji gasped.

What he saw stepped out to the clearing.

Oh.

My.

God.

"Dang it!" Sakura cursed under breath.

"Hn.."

All of them stared at the white tigress with black striped. It has huge violet eyes that looked so beautiful, but not so much when it doesn't look at all friendly. Especially when it's size is as huge at the three Genin prodigies.