Chapter sixty

A/n: Yeet, another chapter

Tw: kidnapping, knocking someone out

Enjoy, loves 💛🖤💛🖤

With the help of Raegan being great at spying on her son, she figured out where Janus lived rather quickly, and Andrew immediately drove there.

Roman was in the back with Lucia, making sure that she stayed asleep, and tightly secured. Adrenaline was pumping through Roman as they drove by Janus's house.

There was a tiny part of him filled with guilt too. A huge part of him that was filled with regret as he thought about the reality of the situation. He is literally helping a grown ass man kidnap his wife and son.

————————————————————

Virgil looked up from the tv and out the window where he saw his mom's car.

Virgil couldn't see who was inside the car because of the tinted windows on it, but he knew it was his mom, who else would be in it?

The car honked and Virgil figured it was time for him to leave.

"Guys, my mom's here, gotta go" Virgil told them, getting up and grabbing his bag.

"Alright babe" Remus said, giving Virgil a smooch, Janus following that action.

"Love you!" They both shouted in unison.

"Bye bye!" He said, walking outside.

He got towards the car just as the driver's seat opened, and Andrew stepped out.

Virgil screamed, backing away as his father smirked.

Virgil began to back away slowly, turning around and screaming as he saw that Raegan and Roman had also emerged from the car, and were trying t grab at Virgil.

Virgil screamed again and backed away, "R—Roman?! Roman no, don't—don't do this!" He exclaimed with tears in his eyes. He whipped around, and screamed as loud as he could, "REMUS! JANUS! HELP ME!"

He began to run but Roman grabbed him by his wrist and threw him onto the car. Through the tinted window he saw his mother, unconscious and bound together by rope, a gag in her mouth.

While he was distracted with them, Andrew got a pot that had a plant in it from Janus yard, and hit it against Virgil's head, instantly knocking him out.

————————————————————

"Hey Janus? Do you see what i'm seeing?" Remus asked, panic in his voice as he pointed out the window.

Janus looked up and saw Andrew hitting a pot over Virgil's head as he threw him in the car.

Janus panicked and fumbled with his phone, snapping a few pictures for evidence, and ran outside with Remus.

Just as they got to the car, the doors slammed and they sped away.

Janua quickly got his phone out again and called nine one one after sending the pictures he snapped to everyone in the group chat.

————————————————————

Remy felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and checked it lazily.

His eyes widened at the pictures as he texted back.

Coffee addict: Babes. That's my mom. What is she doing with him??

StinkyTrashBoi: I don't know but she looked like she was attacking Virgil!

Logan: That is quite strange.

Dad: We have to save Virgil!!!!!!!!

Emile: What are we going to do?!

StinkyTrashBoi: idk what ya'll r doing, but i'm saving Virgil.

DeceitSoNatural: Remus you can't catch the car. Also the police are coming here.

Emile: did you get the license plate?

StinkyTrashBoi: that was Lucia's car, the license plate won't help.

Dad: My dark strange son...

Logan: Guys, Ram and Kurt know where Andrew and Roman are, Remember? We can just get the police to bust into the place and get Virgil back.

Dad: OMG I HAVE THE SMARTEST BOYFRIEND!

DeceitSoNatural: Lucia was in the car too.

Dad: huh?

DeceitSoNatural: Lucia was in the car, and she was unconscious...oh god...her baby. She was knocked out. What if Andrew does something to the baby?

Dad: My dark strange son's sibling is in danger! I WILL FITE!

DeceitSoNatural: let's meet up at my house, maybe we can do something.

StinkyTrashBoi: Yeah!

Remy put his phone up and grabbed Emile, bringing him to his car.

Remy had grown quite fond of the shy emo boy, and was not about to let anything happen to him. He pushed his own feelings to the side as he wondered about his mother.

————————————————————

Everyone arrived at Damien's house soon enough, and the cops were already there questioning everyone and getting evidence.

Remy hopped out of his car after parking it and ran up to everyone else, Emile following.

The police started questioning Remy before he could even get a word out.

"What do you know about this?" A cop asked.

Remy answered the best he could, and ended his explanation by telling them that the day he officially met Virgil, he ran out of his house crying, and ran into him. Virgil apologized about fifty times and looking back, Remy noticed bruises were evident on Virgil's face from the ruined makeup.

Remy wondered if it was because of Virgil's father.

The police thanked Remy for the information and walked away to question others.

Remy walked up to his friends and began to talk to them about the situation.