chapter 14

Finn: hestia is at Loki's they might hate each other but Loki knows how it feels to lose a child.

Ganesha: yes thank you.

He then left as we got up and left the Ganesha familia we was heading back when we see lily.

Lily: have you guys seen ryo I've been looking for him.

Finn: oh I'm sorry to have to tell you this but ryo's hurt very badly come with us we're keeping him for the time being.

Time skip as we get there lily runs over to the bed and started to cry.

Lily: who did this.

Finn: Allen cho he was part of the familia that ryo helped.

Lily: you mean he's the reason ryo's in this condition.

Finn: yes I'm sorry we have to leave him for now he needs rest this means you to ais riveria you stay you can keep an eye on his condition.

Riveria: very well.

Time skip a week.

Ryo's pov

As I started to open my eyes I saw that I was in a unfamiliar place I saw that I had bandage's all over me there wasn't anyone else in the room with me I thought I was kidnapped by that one guy I slowly got up I could hardly move I got to the door with my whole body on fire I opened the door I saw a guy out side of the door he looked at me surprised I got in the best fighting position I could.

Finn: woah woah don't do anything that you'll regret your in the Loki familia.

I then almost fell over but he caught me.

Finn: woah there I gotcha by the way my name's Finn our goddess Loki wants you to stay here until  your better.

Ryo: thanks but I'm f-fine.

Finn: says the guy with broken bones.

As he helped me back in bed.

Finn: I'm going to tell Loki that your awake it's quite late but she up.

As he left I saw that there was a window above the bed I was in I looked out of it It looked like I was high up as I looked out at the city I heard the door open I looked at the door to see goddess Loki.

Loki: well well look who's up we was getting worried about you your going to be staying here until all your injuries are healed.

She then sat down next to me.

Loki: tell what happened when cho attacked you.

Ryo: w-well I was out for a walk I was thinking about maybe going in to the dungeon until someone called out to me by a name I never heard before so I didn't know if it was an insult or not.

Loki: what was the name.

Ryo: it was jerk off why?

Loki then paled a bit.

Loki:(how pure is this kid) ok continue.

Ryo: well then that's when cho came out he said I cheated but all I did was fight monsters he then patted my shoulder next thing I knew I was thrown in to a brick wall I got up and tried to stay up but I blacked out.

Loki:(it matches what witnesses say) ok just get rest for now your gonna need it I'll have a wheelchair brought up in the morning but your not to get out of bed with out help is that understood.

As she that she held pointed her finger at me like she was a mom.

Ryo: yes miss Loki.

Loki: and no miss Loki just Loki.

Ryo: ok just Loki.

Loki*giggles*that's right

As I then lay back down I slowly fell asleep as goddess Loki get up and leave as she shuts the door I fully fall asleep.

Loki's pov.

It's just as I thought he didn't do a damn thing wrong I then see Finn.

Finn: I'm guessing you asked him about what happened.

Loki: yes it's just as the witnesses said he didn't do a thing hell he was out for a walk.

Finn: I guess some people are just better learner's  then other's.

Loki: maybe but I'm going to ask hestia about ryo's skills of she doesn't say anything then it's a good guess she would go to Hephaestus for advise.

Finn: agreed everyone is worried about him bete's been like a big brother to him ais I'm pretty sure she in love with him the twins however I can't read them but it seems as if they like him tho and are worried.

Loki: ok when they wake up tell them that he's was up and my make sure he gets something to eat.

Finn: you know your acting like a mother.

Loki: s-shut up.