Dont turn around

When your walking down turn st and your all alone "Don't Turn Around".  Why I would always ask, like any other normal child. Because, my mother would always begin, if you do the racasheema will be there waiting for you to turn around. Why will she,I would urge on.

      "Well when she was a little girl she was very very poor. One day an old woman was selling big beutifull jewlery. Blue beutifull buttons and golden goblets cluttered the hagard cart along with other fine items. The old woman was wise and at the same time evil. She knew that if she walked down Turn St there was sure to be an poor soul who would steal her gems to get money. Well she wasn't as she appeared. When she was young a curse had been put on her to never turn around on Turn St. Well the only way to pass the curse on to someone else was if someone stole somthing from her."

      "How decieving! She can't do that!" I would always shout.

     "I know now let me finish, OK." She would then continue.

"Now, a little girl named racasheema who was young and poor saw the lady's gems and jewels. She decided she would take one and exchange it four Monet at the local parlor. She slowly crept up to the stand and snatched the biggest and brightest blue diamond she had ever seen. Now as the curse goes :He who shall do wrong against one will surely have to suffer the consequences of theifery. Make one curse of who shall ever want and lay it down upon the world to hunt.: this means that you can give a curse to anyone else but, you can choose theire curse. Once you have set the curse free it will search the world in all of its cracks and nannys. Well she cursed the girl with not being able to turn around or leave Turn St. Eventually the girl died and became a vengfull spirit, killing anyone who dares to turn around all alone on Turn St."

    "Oh sure I bet she's just a harmless little girl." I would always say trieing to fight my fear.

___________7 years later_______________

     "OK mom I won't go on Turn St."

          "You better not or the racasheema will be with you."

    "The Racasheema PSH yea right even if I did I wouldn't turn around.

  After the " wicked cool party dude" Hani started walking home.

"Oh god," she thought. Its getting late."

In order to avoid being too late she turned down Turn St.

       "Ah well better just go."

      Suddenly she began to feel like she was being watched so she picked up her pace. Suddenly she found the biggest and brightest blue diamond she had ever seen. She picked it up and began to walk. Suddenly she saw the lamps lining the street start to go out one, by one, by one, by one, by one. Until finally the whole entire street was dark. She then turned to run away but was to late. She was met by a grizzly scene. A young woman 14-20 was there behind her. Her eyes were sunken in and darkened. Her jaw hung loosley, dangling in front of her chest. Her white gown was tattered and brown. Suddenly with a screeching squeel she devoured the girls soul. She then cursed the girl to kill anyone who was by themselves in the dark who knew her story. She would then creep up behind them and begi--