Ghost World

Walking around the town square Cassie and Luna watched as everyone helped prepare and decorate for whatever event they were having this time. It was like this town celebrated just about anything, including lighting lanterns for no reason. They were heading to the grill to have lunch with Rebekah, she had left early this morning without waking them and text them to meet up for lunch about an hour ago. As they were walking they saw Elena with their history teacher and her brother Jeremy if she remembered correctly. Next Jeremy she saw a short girl with dark hair, Cassie hadn't seen around town before.

"Hey Luna, who's that girl next to the Elena's brother?" Cassie asked, making her sister look up from the newest edition of the Daily Prophet. Cassie has an elf pop out and grab the newest edition each week, to keep up with the happenings in Britain and see if her brother was in the news. Speaking of her brother she missed harry dearly she's been meaning to invite him and his husband over. She misses her brother-in-law too but she would never let him know that.

Looking over in Elena's direction Luna looked to see the girl her sister was talking about. Seeing nobody she looked over at her sister, checking her over to see if she was okay. "What girl Cass, there isn't anybody next to Jeremy."

"I'm telling you Luna I see a girl next to Jeremy." Grabbing Luna's hand she drug her a little closer to the group. Luna looked towards the trio once more, to prove that nobody was over there. This time though she saw someone. Stopping abruptly, her sister lost her grip on her hand, immediately she lost sight of the girl. "Cassie com here" Luna told her quietly holding her hand out. Coming back to her sisters side she grabbed her sisters hand again, wondering what Luna was doing. Luna let out a quiet gasp when she had Cassie's hand in hers again, as if she never disappeared Luna saw the girl again.

"I saw her," Luna said looking over at her sister. Immediately Cassie perked up ready to tell her sister 'I told you so'. But Luna continued before she could, "I can see her but only when I'm touching you." Cassie studied the girl for a little longer then looked back at her sister, "For now we will leave it and discuss what happened with the others. If something happens we will take precautions but won't take action unless it effects us directly." Turning they made their way to The Grill, the problem forgotten, as they made their way inside they didn't see Rebekah so they grabbed a table and waited for a someone to take their order.

Just as the waiter walked over they were interrupted. By none other than Damon Salvatore himself, "What's up Sassy Cassie, and who's this beautiful blonde?" He asked as he sat down next Luna. He smiled flirtatiously at her. "Damon," she said nodding at him then looked back at waiter, "A bacon cheeseburger, chips or fries as you say here, and a sprite no ice." She looked back at Damon while Luna ordered, "This is my sister Luna, don't touch her." She smiled at, a grin with to many teeth showing to be pleasant.

Nodding, he looked at the blonde once more then back at Cassie noting not to bother the petite blonde. "So why did you stop to talk to little ol' me Damon, and how do you know my name?" Cassie asked making sure Damon's attention was on her and not Luna who was in another vision, she had to make sure to ask her about it and the one she'd had earlier in the week.

"Elena told me, I asked her after the last time we met, and I could ask you the same thing how do you know my name?" He asked with a small smirk on his face. Thanking the waiter for her food she looked back at Damon and studied him for a bit. Then looked back at her food and took a bite, once she finished chewing she looked back at him. "Everyone knows who you are Damon, all I had to do was ask around about the dark-haired blue eyed man who's constantly at the bar." Cassie said shrugging and turning back to her food. "Well since you asked, I'll tell you. I'm wondering why you are here, where are you from, and who are you really?" Damon said as lent back so Luna could get her food.