S I X

Alana Salvatore

I leaned my head back against the tub taking a bubble bath as I thought about life. I took a trip down my own memory lane remembering clearly what my father had told my sister and I when we were little kids.

" One day daddy will walk my two beautiful princesses down the aisle to the second men, they will love with all their hearts after daddy. "

" He shall loves my princesses just as much as daddy loves them, always showering them with loves cares and affections. He would look at you with so much loves like you were the only one in the room. He will be your Prince Charming taking you to your happily ever after. "

Ayla met her Prince Charming and they were indeed living their happily ever after, dad. Just like you had wished.

And then there was me. I got married recently but not to the man of my choice. He did not look at me with such things like you said, dad. I was convinced the man I married was incapable of love. Your son in laws looked at me liked I was just any other girls, he didn't even spare me his emotions let alone affection.

Seth Salvatore was no Prince Charming.

After hours of convincing myself to get out of the tub. I got into a baggy tee that went down til my mid thigh not caring to wear any pants under, exposing my bare legs. I was alone anyway. I couldn't careless.

It was exactly 9pm at night I was getting ready to get on my bed when I suddenly heard a knock on my door before the door cracked open causing my eyes to widen in surprise.

My husband walked into my room liked he owned the damn place. Well, he owned it but whatever. That was just plain rude. I didn't recall letting him in.

" Leave. And, come in when I said so. " I said sternly.

He did the opposite and walked closer to me with an evil grin on his stupid handsome face. I took a step back hitting the edge of back. The jerkass smirked before caging me. I was trapped.

" Are you trying to seduce me? " he asked shamelessly staring at my bare legs.

" No. Why the hell would I do that? " I asked.

" Because I clearly told you that I would came at night time and talk to you about some rules. And, here you are haft naked. How do you think I'm going to focused on the rules now? " he asked.

I said nothing. My stupid brain couldn't even remember anything.

He then leaned in, so carefully not taking his stupid intimidating eyes of my blue orbs. I was breathing and not breathing while my heart was beating loudly. He was so close, so close that I could feel his breath on my face.

Never in my life that I had this close to a men species.

And, there goes my first kiss.

His lips touched mine and his hands automatically went up to cup my face. His lips are softer than anything I had ever known, soft liked a first snowfall, liked bitting into cotton candy, liked melting and floating in water. It was sweet, so effortlessly sweet. Our tongue danced together in sync, I could fire building up inside of me with every passing second.

He was so good so experienced that I was melting into him. I had never felt like this. Never felt this good. Maybe because you had never been touched by a man.

How could a rough dangerous man kiss so sweetly and passionately and carefully liked he was scared to break me into pieces.

" Rule number one, remember that you're mine and only mine. No other man can touch you in any way. " he said between the kiss.