Chicken Donuts

It was late at night, you had been already in your luxurious apartment. It was practically a garden with all the plants and vines you have all over the apartment. You didn't really like inviting anyone over, although you had a pretty nice view of the city with a balcony. Your lips pressed against the blood bag, drinking every last drop before letting out a sigh of relief.
Your peace was interrupted by your phone buzzing, it was an incoming text message. Seeing that it was a text message from your #2 hero, your wings flapped in anticipation.

Hawks : hey, i hope you made it home alright
Hawks : it's pretty quiet out, not much is happening, you should've tagged along!

It seemed like he wanted to say more, but the bubbles disappeared. He didn't think you would be up this late anyway. You waited a second before responding, debating on being snarky or flirty you decided to respond with an emoji.

Y/N : ('。• ᵕ •。') stay safe pigeon! get off your phone during parole or else i will report u

Hawks : huh? hey what are you doing up??

Hawks : oh right you're babysitting, you must suck at getting her to sleep, cause it's like 3am LOL

Y/N :( °ㅂ°╬) im literally gonna report you if u dont get off ur phone

Hawks : ok ok sheesh, goodnight (y/n)

You felt kinda guilty for lying about babysitting, but it's too soon for things to fall apart. You reached forward and closed the blinds, you didn't really want anyone to see you through the balcony regardless of how far up your apartment was.

The next morning

Rushing over to work, you stopped by a cafe. You couldn't help but buy a few donuts, (F/D/F) flavored was the best. It always came out hot and fresh, they baked it right infront of you. You wondered to yourself if Hawks wanted any so you hit him up.

Y/N : ( ) hey what's your favorite flavor
Hawks : chicken
Y/N : theres no chicken flavored donuts
Hawks : :(

You didn't really understand the appeal of chicken, but most people didn't get the appeal of your preferred vampire tastes anyway.

Before you gotten into work, Hawks had a meeting with another employee regarding an issue of a villain targeting young women. It concerned Hawks, but he assumed that this villain was just a pervert trying to cause trouble.
You entered the office, holding a little donut box in your right hand and then hiding it behind your back.

"I have a surprise!" You grinned

"You don't have any chicken donuts," Hawks groaned putting on a fake pout

You levitated over with you butterflies surrounding you, handing over the donut box to Hawks. He lifted his goggles before opening the box, looking at the little chicken nuggets. His wings flapped, clapping his hands at your efforts of retrieving chicken.

"Ah, you're so sweet (Y/N)! Thank you." He looked at you and gave you a genuine smile, picking up a nugget and plopping it into his mouth.
He started talking with his mouth open, "WOW THIS TASTES REALLY GOOD! (Y/N) TRY ONE!" He poked one of the nuggets with a pick, before handing it over to you.
You hesitated, waving your hands "Don't eat with your mouth open! That's gros-"
Being interrupted by Hawks pressing the nugget on your lips, you huffed and then took the nugget from him. Chewing the little meatball quickly, you gulped it down not being a huge fan of chicken.

"(Y/N), do you live with anybody? Boyfriend? Husband?"

You made a sound of disgust "Boyfriend? Ha!" Your face started sweating not really understanding where he was getting at.

"Oh, so you're married" Hawks hinted at you with a wink.

Your face flushed, placing your hands on the desk
"N-no! These aren't work related questions!"

Hawks smirked, placing his goggles back on with a more serious tone.
"Well in all seriousness (Y/N), there's been a villain targeting young women." He clears his throat before continuing
"I just wanted to know if anyone lived with you or not, to see if you are an easy target for the villain."

You felt a little flattered that he cared, but you were his assistant after all.
"I live alone but I'm okay, I'm not completely defenseless." You readjusted your sweater dress, realizing it rose up a bit when you leaned onto his desk.

Hawks remembered that your quirk was somewhat similar to his, so he decided not to pursue anymore.
His eyes wondered to your thighs, realizing that the sweater dress is a little short.
"I say not to dress professional, but you come in here with a shirt for a dress?"
He chuckled before a hoard of butterflies cover his face

"Mm, I'm starting to think the villain targeting young women is you pervert."

Hawks reached his hands out in defense, " I'm just telling you what I see honeybee." His cellphone started going off, startling the butterflies they spread out.
"Sorry let me take this," Hawks had stepped out momentarily to take the phone call.
In the meantime you decided to lurk around, your phone had a notification from Hawks.

Hawks : hey i had to do something really quick
Hawks : a situation got outta hand
Hawks : try staying over a friends house tonight i dont want you alone
Hawks : stay safe ( ◡‿◡ *)

Did he just use an emoji? So weird..  you'll hear from him soon.