Chapter 10

CHAPTER TEN

Chapter 10

Past

Nelly

I basked in the overwhelming sensation of pure bliss, wanting never and I meant never to escape from it. My fingers found his familiar curled hair and at the soft caress of my touch a deep growl vibrated deep within Elijah's chest. My heart pounded faster and harder. My skin was on fire to the point I worried it'd burn my dress off which would have been an interesting way to get me naked.

"You..." I breathed between our kiss, feeling high from his mere presence. "...are here." Kiss. "Why are you..." Kiss. "here?"

"What? You're telling me you don't want me here?" Elijah mumbled, his tone deep and husky. It sent tingles to my core and I couldn't help myself as I inched closer to him. His manly cologne invaded my lungs, intoxicating me and my desires burnt for him.

"Oh, I want you here," I whispered, taking a pause to look into his lustful eyes that matched mine no doubt and moaned as his fingers tightened around my waist. "

He took a step forward, making me walk back until he had enough space to close the door behind him with his foot, giving us the perfect privacy we desperately needed in this moment. Our eyes never strayed from each other; like two unbreakable

"It's harder than I thought..." he mumbled, his thumbs caressing my cheeks, his eyes roaming over my face. "It seems like you have become my addiction. This month has been hell. Not able to hear your voice every day, not able to kiss you, touch you...fucking hell, Nelly, you are driving me to insanity."

I giggled. The champagne I drank perhaps made me a tiny bit tipsy. 

Elijah pulled away slightly, his lips stretching out into a sexy smile. "And why are you giggling?"

"You said 'fucking hell'." I whispered, another giggle escaping past my lips.

"Would you prefer to not hear–"

I placed a finger over his gorgeous lips to shush him. "Nope, don't want you to stop. You can say it anytime you want when you are with me. It makes your lips sinful and makes my body..." I breathed, not carrying on with my sentence.

"It makes your body what?" He asked against my ear, his stubble tickling my cheek, just adding more pressure between my legs. The ache was unbearable now. I missed him so much, I needed him so much. He placed a kiss on my neck, his favorite spot and repeated his question when I didn't reply. "It makes your body what, baby?"

I brought my hands up to his cheek and my nails scratched against his stubble lightly. "Why don't you find out yourself?"

"That means I'll have to get you out of this beautiful green dress you're wearing."

"I think my body can live without it."

"Well then," he drawled out, bringing me back to his embrace, his sneaky hands pressing over my back until they found the zipper and he began to strip me bare. 

This time I hungrily claimed his lips, devouring him in the only way I could and he met my desire equally as desperate. I felt my dress loosen around my body until it fell like a pool around my feet. Chill air touched my naked skin, sending goosebumps over my body and I fought a shudder, which prompted me to edge closer, to craw deeper into Elijah's heated embrace. My fingers grabbed the denim jacket he was wearing and urgently pushed it down his shoulders and arms until it joined my dress on the floor. While his fingers unhooked my strapless bra, I went for his shirt, catching the edge of it and slid it up over his toned stomach until he lifted his arms up helping me to get rid of it. Our lips found each other again after the short and awful separation.