58

Tony and Vanessa had never seen Bella like this before and were suddenly shocked.

Bella would not bother them anymore, turned around and left.

She finally knew Mr. Stiener's identity. It turned out that Tony was Mr. Steiner.

Bella laughed sarcastically. How could there be such a good thing in this world? Someone would take revenge for her for nothing.

Bella went downstairs and was found by Mr. Miller.

Mr. Miller looked at Bella worriedly and asked, "Where have you been? I've just been looking for you for a while."

"I just felt that the hall was a little stuffy, so I went out for a breath," Bella said as if nothing had just happened.

She was here as a secretary to accompany Mr. Miller. She suppressed her emotions and did not want to affect Mr. Miller.

Mr. Miller could see that Bella hired something, but since Bella did not want to say it, he did not want to force Bella.

Mr. Miller patted Bella's shoulder and said. "The banquet is about to begin and we can leave early today." 

Bella knew that Mr. Miller as comforting her. She nodded and did not reject Walker's kindness. After knowing Mr. Steiner's identity, her condition was indeed not very good.

As expected.

The birthday celebrant will come over soon. Mr. Miller talks to the old Mr. Grantham and told that Bella doesn't feel so good.

Now she wants nothing to do with Grantham's.

Bella sat in a corner in a daze. After some time, Mr.Miller found her again.

"Okay, let's go first," said Mr. Miller to Bella.

It was already late. People had left one after another, and their departure was not too unexpected.

Bella walked out of Grantham's with Mr. Miller and met Tony, who was sending off guests at the door.

Tony looked a little exhausted. After Bella left the balcony, Vanessa slapped him and had a big fight with him because she was worried that Tony would go back to Bella.

He paid a lot of effort to comfort Vanessa.

When he saw Bella, Tony's face was still aching. he frowned and called Bella: "Bella..."

"Go away, don't call my name. I feel disgusted." Bella did not look at Tony at all. She held Walker's arm and said, "Let's go."

Walker looked at Tony coldly and left with Bella.

Tony looked at Bella holding Walker Miller's arms, and the gentleness in his eyes gradually faded and became cold and sinister.

Bella did not notice changed in Tony's expression at all. Even if she knew it, she would only be amused.

Tony was a pervert. She had nothing now. He had even tried his best to create Mr. Steiner's identity to deceive her.

On the way back, when Walker Miller saw the gloomy look of Bella, he asked, "Did Tony and Vanessa bully you again? Tell me, I will protect you."

"Thank you, but you don't have to." Bella regained her senses and barely smiled. "I can protect myself. I don't need anyone to protect me."

Her son might not die. Whether or not she was Mr. Miller, she had to learn to grow stronger. In the future, if she found her child, she would protect him from letting anyone bully him.

"You used to protect me when I was in school, and now I want to protect you. I'll protect you until you become stronger and make you strong enough that no one can bully you." Mr. Miller touched her head and said.

Bella felt her heart warm and nodded. "Okay."

Although Mr. Steiner did not exist, Walker Miller was at least real.

Walker Miller sent Bella back home. Bella said to Walker: "I'm home. You drive safe."

After she finished speaking, she left.

walker Miller did not left until the light in Bella's home turned on.

he was willing to escort Bella and make her worry-free.

...

Bella would not want to go to Mr. Steiner's villa. How good Mr. Steiner was her in her past, after she knew Mr. Steiner, all sweetness became cruelty.

She didn't know what purpose Tony had pretending Mr. Steiner by her side. 

But she was still very sad.

Mr. Steiner was a liar. Everything was faked.

her nose was twitched, her tears falling down.

Bella was not as strong as she had thought. She was pretending strong in the Grantham's.

Now she was alone, she removed her strong disguise and revealed her soft, fragile heart.

Bella bit the back of her hand and did not dare to cry out loud. She cried silently, heartbroken.

Why did he lie to her?

Why?

Bella cried heartbroken and then fell asleep at some point.

Later, she was woken up by the ringtone on her phone.

Bella opened her eyes and realized that it was already dawn.

She took her phone and saw that the caller ID was Mr. Steiner. She laughed sarcastically, hung up the phone, and pulled Mr. Steiner's number into the blacklist.

Realizing that it was already late, she went to the bathroom and washed her face. She had been crying for too long last night, and now her eyes were too puffy to open.

She cooked two boiled eggs and rolled them over her eyes so that she could finally open her eyes.

As she was about to leave, her phone rang again.

This time, it was not Mr. Steiner's number, but she had recognized the number. It was Rosa's.

She still ignored it and turned off the phone.

When she arrived at the company, she got her chin up and focused on the work. Cindy was on her leave, and now everything needed to be handled by her alone.

The high intensity of work made her not have time to think about Mr. Steiner.

she sent the documents to Walker Miller's office. When she came out, the phone on the table rang.

She immediately went over and picked up.

"It's me."

It was Mr. Steiner!

Bella recognized this was Mr. Steiner's voice.

When she thought that Mr. Steiner was Tony, she hang up directly. Mr. Steiner seemed to have the ability to predict that she wanted to do so.

"Don't, I have something to say to you," said Mr.Steiner. 

Bella laughed sarcastically and wanted to clarify the words with Mr. Steiner. She sneered and asked, I'm listening. Just tell me what you want to say."