The Wedding

The Deal pt5

In the morning Astrid let Loki sneak into your room to free you from the sleeping spell. He was long gone when you stared to come to. "Good morning lady (Y/N) how did you sleep?" She asks pulling out your weeding dress from the hanger bag. "Great. Loki used a spell to let me sleep and it was amazing." You sigh as you look over at your dress. "Today's the day." You hum to yourself. "It sure is. Now let's get you ready." You eat a light breakfast and shower before putting a silk robe on. Astrid starts on your makeup and hair when your mother comes in the room. "Morning mother." "Morning I just wanted to let you know your father and I will be returning home after the ceremony. No reason for us to stick around." You turn to her a little disappointed that they are just going to run off. "Don't you want to stay for the reception?" "No we have duties back home to deal with. You're an adult you don't need us." "But this May be the last time I see you two again." "So?" Her words hurt you deeply. Sure your parents treated you as an object of diplomacy but you still loved then, they were your mother and father after all. She walked out the door before you could reply. You sighed trying to hold back tears to not mess up the beautiful makeup Astrid just finished. "You can cry lady (Y/N) it's waterproof." She says softly looking at you through the mirror. "I will not shed sad tears on this happy day." You breathe as you dab the corners of your eyes. After your hair was done you change into your lacy white undergarments. "How do I look?" You tease showing Astrid the sexy set. "Absolutely stunning." She giggles as you put the garter around your thigh. She tightens the corset for you and helps you into your dress. She gasps as she steps away from you. "What is there something wrong?" "No lady (Y/N) it's just you look so beautiful." "Thank you Astrid." You say as you turn to the large mirror. You sigh with content as your hands trail down the skirt of the dress. You're pulled back to reality with a knock on the door. Astrid answers it to find Frigga on the other side. "May I come in my dear?" "Of course." You call and she steps into the room. "Oh my sweet child you are a vision." She coos taking your hands in hers. "Thank you mother." You breathe as she kisses your cheek. "I have a gift from Loki." She pulls out something wrapped in a silk cloth from her pocket and gently opens it. Your eyes widen when Frigga holds out a beautiful golden tiara fashioned with emeralds and pearls. "For you (Y/N)" she says as she places it on your head.

You make your way down to the throne room and find your father waiting. He was in his formal armor and turned to look at you. "You look nice child." He says with lack of emotion. "Thanks." You say taking his arm as the doors open. You only look at Loki who is in his formal Armor and helmet. He grins at you but you can see tears forming in the corner of his eyes. He takes your hand and you kneel before Odin like you practiced. "We are gathered here today for a joyous occasion. An occasion of unity and love. I Odin All-Father give my blessing to this couple. Princess (Y/N) do you vow to love and honor Prince Loki until you have breathed your last breath?" "I do All-Father." "And you Prince Loki, do you vow to love and honor Princess (Y/N) until you have breathed you last breath?" "I do All-Father." "You may exchange the rings now." You both turn to each other and smile. Loki takes your hand and slips a golden ring with a large square cut emerald on your finger. He makes his ring appear in your hand for you to slide it on his finger. He mouthed sorry for forgetting to give it to you before. You giggle as Odin continues. "I All-Father proclaim that this bond created here shall not break and only grow stronger throughout time. You may kiss the bride." Odin pounds his staff on the ground and Loki helps you up from your kneeling position. He crashes his lips against yours, hugs you tight and even picks you up off the ground. Everyone cheers as you break for air. He helps you down the steps and takes your hand and walks out of the throne room. Once the doors are shut you jump into his arms and kiss him again. "You're finally mine." He rasps as you pull away. "And you're mine." You breathe as he holds you close.